Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Last night  - Cleaning and ironing time.

Today - Long (and again to be honest, quite a loving) Skype call with Paul.

There are the updates so far!!

33 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

can you break that down to my level please Nick?

Basically, it relates to what the last line of your comment mentioned HF. I find very little interest in any occasion of what should be considered normal every day life occurrences...not only there at that apartment...but anywhere else as well. If an occasion occurs that falls in such a category and is not one of more meaningful significant interest, I find little interest in it.  

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Basically, it relates to what the last line of your comment mentioned HF. I find very little interest in any occasion of what should be considered normal every day life occurrences...not only there at that apartment...but anywhere else as well. If an occasion occurs that falls in such a category and is not one of more meaningful significant interest, I find little interest in it.  

that's fair enough i should think

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I went about my business yesterday when I checked in and saw two pages about a laundry hamper and lack of drawer space. 

• Like 2