Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #54 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Except.... they don't do anything. And they certainly didn't do anything tonight except look like zombies.

Ok, just tell me who to like and i'll watch them instead. I trust your judgement.

Just now, Xarvaz said:

they are doing well otherwise you weren't here to tear it down

They are obviously going to do whatever they do without my comments. I'm just speaking an opinion. They look like zombies that aren't even remotely interested in anything that's going on.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Ok, tell me who to like and i'll watch them instead. I trust your judgement.

I don't care who you like or who you watch. I just happened to tune in tonight because it was the only thing going on right now. I saw their faces and how uninterested they looked and made a comment about it. I couldn't give less of a shit if you or anybody else enjoys this or not. I am well aware of how you Leora cave dwellers operate so I know there are a bunch of people who don't care about insignificant things like if they're actually look like they're having fun and pleasure or not.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Well...one yaking on a phone for most of the time they've been in what probably appears as an enticing view from any thumbs as a scissoring position when all they are only doing is rubbing the same of one another's feet...could be considered some sort of indication on how serious they actually were or perhaps are.

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

And you wonder why they do nothing at times when all get is shit thrown at them when they do. 

The shit is normally thrown or spoken when they do nothing or when one of them is missing a lot, that's when they decided to do a little playacting to quieten down the crowd!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, jjkopite said:

The shit is normally thrown or spoken when they do nothing or when one of them is missing a lot, that's when they decided to do a little playacting to quieten down the crowd!

Man I am so glad you have this all figured out 🤣

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I see the haters are out in full force today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Horrible. Looks like they have been waiting all week for this.