Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

3 hours ago, mike r said:

well, if the girls want to punish us for what we say here, then the girls are wrong, because rlc is going to blow their minds and I don't think the girls would like that.......

Mike, if we were paying just to view one apartment, like you I'd be one of the first one to complain directly to RLC, about the lack of action, but unfortunately we are paying for the privilege, of looking into 11 apartments.

Now I don't know how long you've been with RLC, but I can assure you it has been known in the past, when people have posted derogatory remarks on here that's upset her, Leora has closed those lovely legs of hers and they've stayed that way for weeks, so as she's still here RLC can't really have been that concerned by her actions

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

RLC can't really have been that concerned by her actions

I'm not here to start more mud slinging when I say this....but as long as the money is still coming in to RLC to cover their overhead, RLC doesn't give a rats bottom about any of their tenants actions.  This is coming from a long time listener....first time caller 🙂

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not here to start more mud slinging when I say this....but as long as the money is still coming in to RLC to cover their overhead, RLC doesn't give a rats bottom about any of their tenants actions.  This is coming from a long time listener....first time caller 🙂

Can't argue with that, although I can think of few who will

• Like 4