Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Keep attacking me that's just one less stupid post about the girls that gets posted.

Furthermore, those girls could care less about what you have to say here. It's obvious you're fond of blowing smoke, only it doesn't always work with everyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Furthermore, those girls could care less about what you have to say here. It's obvious you're fond of blowing smoke, only it doesn't always work with everyone.

I would agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Pepe said:

My feelings aren't hurt, but it bothers the girls so I guess you might as well get used to it. I will continue to call you out.

Like I just mentioned, in most everyone's realities other than yours, those girls could care less about whatever you have to say here and certainly could care less about anyone mentioning noticing their projections of false pretenses or intentions, that is other than perhaps to have gotten noticed and realized by someone. That by no means has been no where close as bad as some things that have been mentioned previously by others that may have actually been hurtful to them if noticed. So continue to live in your reality of disillusion and I'll continue to call balls and strikes as I see them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Like I just mentioned, in most everyone's realities other than yours, those girls could care less about whatever you have to say here and certainly could care less about anyone mentioning noticing their projections of false pretense performances, that is other than perhaps to have gotten noticed and realized by someone. That by no means has been no where close as bad as some things that have been mentioned previously by others that may have actually been hurtful to them if noticed. So continue to live in your reality of disillusion and I'll continue to call balls and strikes as I see them.

Again look into your crystal ball or are you mind reading now that you know the girls don't care about what's said here. There is a reason why I and jimbo do it. Think about it hard enough you might figure it out. Not holding my breath.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Again look into your crystal ball or are you mind reading now that you know the girls don't care about what's said here. There is a reason why I and jimbo do it. Think about it hard enough you might figure it out. Not holding my breath.

You are wasting your time mate...There's the old saying " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink " I think that applies to some of the dissenters at the moment. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Pepe said:

Damn it man. Can you not read or do you perhaps have a comprehension problem ? Did I say anything about them not caring about what gets mentioned here ? You don't have to bother to answer, because the answer is NO ! And you and jimbo or anyone else haven't been the only ones to say something at times when something mentioned was way out of line. So I hate it if it may disappoint you that you're not in some exclusive club of crusaders. Like I said, I call balls and strikes as I see them. What you choose to believe is up to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You are wasting your time mate...There's the old saying " You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink " I think that applies to some of the dissenters at the moment. 

I shot a horse once for not drinking 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Damn it man. Can you not read or do you perhaps have a comprehension problem ? Did I say anything about them not caring about what gets mentioned here ? You don't have to bother to answer, because the answer is NO ! And you and jimbo or anyone else haven't been the only ones to say something at times when something mentioned was way out of line. So I hate it if it may disappoint you that you're not in some exclusive club of crusaders. Like I said, I call balls and strikes as I see them. What you choose to believe is up to you.

I kan reed just fine there pappy. I just need you to reed tween them there lions

• Haha 4