Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

what worries me sometimes is that insulting the residents and the people they follow happens consciously, last night with that foot massage was a very nice cheerful event but completely ruined by the haters who apparently come to it, there must be something to be opposed .., another opinion is nothing wrong with this but this was just ridiculous

To that i agree, but a lot of negativity comes from people who just don't like them full stop, not regulars in this room. So they come in, give insults to the girls and leave. Of course things like that can result in what we then see, or rather what we don't see on cam. Anyone would react to stuff that way. But by the time we are picking up the pieces, they've gone off to another room. I just don't get why people queue up to write such bad stuff simply for the sake of it. What is the point - Why??

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Don't you have him mixed up with Biden??? (sorry for the political joke--won't happen again) 😏

Nope, he's not that intelligent but I am sorry you only have two very poor candidates to choose between (actually sounds like the last election).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

what worries me sometimes is that insulting the residents and the people they follow happens consciously, last night with that foot massage was a very nice cheerful event but completely ruined by the haters who apparently come to it, there must be something to be opposed .., another opinion is nothing wrong with this but this was just ridiculous

Nothing wrong with a foot massage between friends! :shy:

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Must say, that made me chuckle a bit. She moved the table for her exercises, but spent long enough in the bathroom, that when she came out, she did a double take at the rug, as if she was saying 'Where's the table gone?'

You could also add that If ,I say if Leora wouldn´t like the massage Malia is giving to her,i´m sure she should reacted on it.But she does like it,I´ve seen it so many times over several weeks how she realy invites Malia

to play with her pussy.Not every nights,but many times.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

You could also add that If ,I say if Leora wouldn´t like the massage Malia is giving to her,i´m sure she should reacted on it.But she does like it,I´ve seen it so many times over several weeks how she realy invites Malia to play with her pussy.Not every nights,but many times.

Exactly! Who lets something, anything happen anyway, let alone go on for 7 and a half minutes before thinking 'Hang on, i just remembered, i don't want this'!! 😆

7 hours ago, Pepe said:

Jimbo handle my light work for me will you. I must go watch the back of my eye lids for a bit. 😏

All I can say is you all better be careful attacking Pepe--😏

Most predators of the Americas seldom attack skunks, presumably out of fear of being sprayed. The exceptions are reckless predators whose attacks fail once they are sprayed, 

scared homer simpson GIF

• Haha 6

33 minutes ago, happyone said:

Tout ce que je peux dire, c'est que vous feriez mieux d'être prudent en attaquant Pepe-- 😏

La plupart des prédateurs des Amériques attaquent rarement les mouffettes, probablement par crainte d'être aspergés. Les exceptions sont les prédateurs téméraires dont les attaques échouent une fois pulvérisées, 

peur homer simpson GIF

Pépé ne peut plus aspergé, il ne peut plus lever la queue

• Haha 1