Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

32 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Periscope it is for this voyeur FLY on the wall. Sorry my goddess and her incredible hot BFF.... I don't have the patience for this because it is leading nowhere, not even the smallest of a little tease for the friendzone dude...... poor bastard..

try m.betterscope.net  😊

17 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Are you from the Land of the Lost or something ? She's been relocated by herself to the current residence since nearly this time last year.

Sorry Nich, he's a newbie here so give him a bit of slack...just saying...

• Like 1

i will give you a more detailed answer King Egbert. Leora moved to Prague on her own Last August, and Paul came for a visit for a week in December. At that time they were still sexually active with each other, but he has not been back since. They still talk to each other about twice a week and it's only speculation what the real status between then is at this point.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Thanks I like it.. and voyeurs dream Happy. Beat the shit out of Leora and Malia tonight.

Never heard of that one until now. Perhaps hap could enlighten more often my cosmic friend. Thanks and thanks to hap.

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damned if it don't LMAO 🤣 I would love to see our goddess tease the shit out of this guy with slightly open door .... Now that would be worth all the time I have spent watching her Pepe. Hell and Malia for that matter, can you imagine the the look on his face. I just about fell out of chair !!!! He will dream about that night for years to come !!!! So would we !!!!

I know what saying that would be exciting, but she's never had any intrest in him other than friend zone.

• Like 2