Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

15 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Malia doesn't have the guts to tease this dude friend or not. She simply doesn't have sexual and sensual fantasies of this kind. SADLY I might add. Every man loves to be seduced and Malia is not a seductress. She has no desire to seduce a real man, and make him shiver and shudder with excitement.

How dare you make such a rediculous but possible expression my cosmic friend !

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Damn Movie time for me, as I know this is the very best Malia can do to tease this guy is sitting on the couch acting like best friends. wasting the voyeurs time !!!! Sadly I was wishful for a night to remember. Should have known better as this was all set up by our queen so she could disappear for he night. RLC has gone to shit and there is not much going to save it, I am afraid for the true voyeurs.

Once again...how dare you suggest such a rediculous yet quite considerable claim my cosmic friend. Regardless, enjoy the rest of your night.

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You made the assumption not me. Therfore it is upon you to offer proof.

Isn't it obvious?

Sister Bertrille went winging it out of there at two in the morning to make her rounds at the orphanage.  Not to worry, though, she installed navigation lights on her cornette. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

The clueless dumb animal thinks it has it all figured out. Look at him try. Snap, snap Bam a rock drops on his head. It's a shame it's such a moronic creature.

Even Pepe La Pew loved to be tantalized and seduced by an extremely lovely woman, this is what fantasies are made of, unfortunately Leora knows this, but Malia has has not figured it out yet although she tries from time to time. She needs to let go of her inhibitions and step out of the box she resides in to feel to true art of exhibionism.

Image result for step out of the box nakedImage result for step out of the box naked

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Even Pepe La Pew loved to be tantalized and seduced by an extremely lovely woman, this is what fantasies are made of, unfortunately Leora knows this, but Malia has has not figured it out yet although she tries from time to time. She needs to let go of her inhibitions and step out of the box she resides in to feel to true art of exhibionism.

Image result for step out of the box nakedImage result for step out of the box naked

CHILDS PLAY HAHAHAHAHA 🤣 a 15 yr old in a woman's body HAHAHAHA should have known that Malia doesn't really have it in her to tease and seduce a man. LOL Hunger games repeat is better than Malia Dreams and fantasies.