Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

In relation to this talk about Paul, all i will say is this. 

It is irrelevant what WE think about him. The only person who it matters to is Leora, and the fact they spent so many years together speaks volumes. She was with him because she wanted to be, and we accept and respect that. Plus even in the last few days, her calls to him are still full of love, and that includes from both parties - That is a fact. People can slag it off and will it continue to do so, but the only people who know and are important in this are Leora and Paul, and their emotions. And that is how is should be. 

No one on here would want a stranger to be telling them what they should be or shouldn't be doing with their own relationships, so neither should we do it to them. So let's leave it, and them to it. 

Viewers sometimes only want change to suit them, to suit what THEY WANT TO SEE ON CAMERA. So what good does that do to tenants?? A personal relationship is just that, and should be thought of like that.

Valid points.  People may want to see a change in someone on-line because that's part of their fantasy.  For myself, RLC (and Leora) has always been about behavior.  Her bating is a distant secondary (maybe because I have female companionship at home).  I don't need to know the details of an on-line relationship.  Their daily, typical behavior is what I find interesting.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Howard said:

Unless we SEE a male in the apartment with her, everything you read is rumor. Of course has some life out of the apartment.  But if she had a boyfriend, she wouldn't (couldn't) bate as much as she does. She'd also be out of the apartment much more then she is

For those who have a g/f or are married with an active sex life, can you wank daily???  No...maybe once a week while your banging your g/f 3x/week.  .

Paul may not have been the right guy for her, but she needs a guy.  We know she's pretty, somewhat cultured, doesn't abuse her body (i.e. multiple tatts, piercings, etc - yes, that's opinionated), doesn't smoke or drink to excess.  Some may call it a fantasy, but aside from selling her body on-line, she has the classic all-american (or russian) girl-next-door desires.  This girl you take home to meet the parents (unlike most you see on-line)

She needs a guy in her life. Not just to bang, but to further her growth and help complete her.

She may very well have one. As I mentioned, she spends quite a bit more time out of that apartment than ever used to and has at times even been gone overnight. Not to mention she's received roses and flowers on multiple occasions and it's likely not coming from her previous roommate being able to afford to do such things from such a distance away if in fact he is still only repairing cell phones on a part time basis. To add, there certainly hasn't been any solo play on any daily basis for quite awhile now. 

6 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Saw that Leora bought some new sexy lingerie,can´t wait to see them soon.I get exited just to think about it.

Well that's certainly some good news and understandably so as well mc56 ! 😉

• Like 1