Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #55 2020 July

happyone

37 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm sorry but some women respond to men that treat them like crap, and they walk all over some man that treat them like a queen,  so men treat them like crap and they'll be all over you, that's the lesson you're seeing.... and by the way, we all don't know how often, they have hooked up outside the apartment, now let me be clear, I don't approve of anyone treating a female like crap, but what example is being shown here

Just to prove my statement previously is correct, if their last experience was so bad after he consumed alcohol, why repeat it by serving him alcohol again, and they look extremely comfortable around him as he drinks alcohol

• Like 2

Just now, esanders9863 said:

Just to prove my statement previously is correct, if their last experience was so bad after he consumed alcohol, why repeat it by serving him alcohol again, and they look extremely comfortable around him as he drinks alcohol

Or maybe this perceived "treatment of crap" is totally off base.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DontAsk said:

Question is, who is he there for.. or is he just a passing guest?

Hard to say who he's there for. Been trying to figure that out myself. Originally thought he was there more for Malia but looks like Leora is talking more with him.