Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #56 2020 July

3 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

It has become more and more evident that Leora is getting sexually gratified somewhere other than this apartment. I would imagine it’s the guy who keeps sending her flowers once very week or so. In my opinion there is no longer any spontaneity in this apartment. Everything is now scripted that includes mutual massages between her and Malia that lead to nothing, along with pseudomasterbation acts performed by Leora once every couple days so her cams get some activity and RLC replay views for premium subscribers. The reality is her real Private intimate life is taking place outside the apartment and away from RLC viewers.

Well now that's just crazy to think such a thing NYJ. Not sure why you might think such a thing...that is...other than a possibility of being right. Why would anyone want to do such a thing ? 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I pay only for Leora, I have never bothered with the other apartments, but that is my choice.

Over the years she has given me a great deal of pleasure, who am I to begrudge her some happiness? I know that things will work out eventually one way or another.

Right. What happened to being banned from rlc and only getting access from a brother there tabby ? Nevermind, as it certainly wouldn't be difficult to get another computer and start another email address and use a different card to pay with if that is after all your reasoning now. I noticed you chimed in yesterday on responding to a response comment that your foul smelling little buddy made in response to one of my comments. Perhaps you both may have more respect here if you would or could refrain from kissing one another's rears as often as has for the most part usually apparently occurred.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, chris hillman said:

Sounds to me this is getting more personal than the usual friendly banter I thought this topic was to talk about the girls and not call each other names but then again I'm probably wrong

he is involved in an argument almost every day, quite annoying

• Like 4