B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #22 (July)

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I'm asking you questions, too bad I don't have answers
And don't worry about me, I have my head on my shoulders and I know very well what is happening at the moment

I wanted to ask you something else, do you think Leora makes roller derby with Diane, because they are both so absent from their respective apartments lately :biggrin:

Don't go throwing Leora in to this argument, she has done nothing to be ashamed of unlike the rest of the Barca tenants have.  I guess that makes you a big man trying to bring her into this and quite honestly I can't see why you would even attempt to do that.  Leora's apartment is the closest thing there is to any "Real Life" on RLC right now except for maybe Linda's apartment. Carla's apartment along with Masha's, and all the rest are nothing but a damn joke!!

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Don't go throwing Leora in to this argument, she has done nothing to be ashamed of unlike the rest of the Barca tenants have.  I guess that makes you a big man trying to bring her into this and quite honestly I can't see why you would even attempt to do that.  Leora's apartment is the closest thing there is to any "Real Life" on RLC right now except for maybe Linda's apartment. Carla's apartment along with Masha's, and all the rest are nothing but a damn joke!!

Wait, isn't it you who is on the verge of insult and scandalous innuendo when one of the girls is absent from the house or an apartment?
Leora has been away regularly for months, disappearing at night and only coming back in the early hours, but she's just an innocent angel?

I allow myself to talk about Leora because I have enough perspective to be able to do it and all that you insinuate towards the girls of these GOV apartments, Leora has been doing exactly the same thing for several months, I think I told you , take off your blinders because if you insult or insinuate things about these girls, you have to do the same with Leora as she acts the same way

Besides now, your beautiful Leora is doing some sort of lesbian show with Malia, do you really think it comes from nowhere? knowing that she often looks at her phone when they are in mode we watch a movie innocently in bed, we are naked and we touch each other a little ^^
 Or wouldn't she do the same thing as the GOV girls?

Do you really believe in your "real life" in this apartment?
for my part we could almost call Leora and Malia's apartment GOV 6, it is so obvious :biggrin:

• Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

For all the criticism you give RLC (hey I agree with some), you choose to defend Leora of all people who puts out the biggest bs story that's been going on RLC for a good while.

Not gonna lie, the fact that you're now a Leora cultist is quite hilarious, Harley 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

For all the criticism you give RLC (hey I agree with some), you choose to defend Leora of all people who puts out the biggest bs story that's been going on RLC for a good while.

Not gonna lie, the fact that you're now a Leora cultist is quite hilarious, Harley 😂

Sorry to disappoint you VJ!

The moment Leora starts sucking Malia's boyfriends/husbands cock or touching a mans cock that belongs to another woman, then I might start to change my opinion but until then I will back her every chance I can.  The girls of Barcelona are slutty girls and they prove it on a weekly basis!!

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The moment Leora starts sucking Malia's boyfriends/husbands cock or touching a mans cock that belongs to another woman, then I might start to change my opinion but until then I will back her every chance I can.  The girls of Barcelona are slutty girls and they prove it on a weekly basis!!

In all innocence and normality, she only masturbated Malia, who is incidentally her best friend, who has been seen on rlc for several years and with whom she only had a normal relationship of friendship, on the other hand would be enough that they live under the same roof, in an apartment with cameras, to have feelings towards each other
I'm not saying it's impossible but knowing Leora it's very improbable, but we can expect everything from a person, who has let go of her life in Russia, her boyfriend and her dog to be able to return on RLC
Besides, this kind of lesbian show is already seen, but where is it? :biggrin:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

In all innocence and normality, she only masturbated Malia, who is incidentally her best friend, who has been seen on rlc for several years and with whom she only had a normal relationship of friendship, on the other hand would be enough that they live under the same roof, in an apartment with cameras, to have feelings towards each other
I'm not saying it's impossible but knowing Leora it's very improbable, but we can expect everything from a person, who has let go of her life in Russia, her boyfriend and her dog to be able to return on RLC
Besides, this kind of lesbian show is already seen, but where is it? :biggrin:

Believe what you want to, whatever fits into your fantasy world is fine by me!!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

he doesn't like or care about Leora, he just can't troll in her topic, because her fans are not going to tolerate his insults. so he has to be a good boy and play nice there😂

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, omedo said:

Besides, as I read, she's seeing someone outside the apartment, she's cheating on Paul... oh no, we're talking about the divine Leora or as you call her the queen...🤷‍♂️

You don't know what the status is of Leora's and Paul's relationship, yet you are going to slander her anyway.  That's the mentality of this forum lately!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

No sabes cuál es el estado de la relación de Leora y Paul, pero la vas a calumniar de todos modos. ¡Esa es la mentalidad de este foro últimamente!

I said I've read about it, plus every night he's out I don't think he's in an NGO, not that I care if he's with Paul or fucks everything in his path, speculation is everyone's business...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, omedo said:

I said I've read about it, plus every night he's out I don't think he's in an NGO, not that I care if he's with Paul or fucks everything in his path, speculation is everyone's business...

My point is, is that you don't know so regardless if you read it or not it's pure speculation which some of you are entitled to on this forum but I on the other hand am not.  What's a forum of sex workers about when they spend as much time out of sight as they do in it, without speculation?  It's a boring ass forum for kids like bluewhiner!