Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

Just now, Nicholas said:

Wonder what the probability or possibility is of the one who is getting caressed on the bottom of her thigh near her intimate area of her turning over and encouraging her friend to go for it and continue playing more. Considering on what she decided to do earlier, probably 99.9% chance not.

It has happened before,so don´t give up hope.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Wonder what the probability or possibility is of the one who is getting caressed on the bottom of her thigh near her intimate area of her turning over and encouraging her friend to go for it and continue playing more. Considering on what she decided to do earlier, probably 99.9% chance not.

Live in hope.

Die in despair.

• Like 2

I think Leora should start using her glasses again,it´s not good for her eyes to try to read so closely as she does on the phone.I wonder if she is nearsighted or farsighted.If you have seen her when she watch tv,you could see her squinting with her eyes,

not good either.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

There ya go. Once again it was apparent that her friend was either getting too close, or stirring some thoughts of arousement, so she abruptly decides to distract from the occasion and change positions.

always negative

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, scutus said:

You are entitled to your opinion. That being all it is. This being a forum,  my opinions have equal credence to all the negative  ones. 😏

Perhaps we should start a thread for negative comments only. Or, call a half dozen or so posters,  The Leora, and Malia Negative Fan Club. The ticket counters do not care whether one is a negative fan, or a positive fan. 😁 Please pay for your ticket in advance !!!

What I have noticed over the years. Is that there are a number of people who go from one apartment to another apartment. Spewing their negativity. To the point, the moderators have to step in. 😧 

It is a shame some adults are seemingly happy, only when they can make another person unhappy.  😒

I suspect this apartment, and the current tenants will be around as long as the tenants choose to be a part of the RLC project.  😁

Scutus, correct...we are all entitled to our opinions. I don’t know often you’ve viewed my posts, however if you did you would noticed that I never attack, insult or degrade anybody on this forum. My comments are simply observations I’ve made, which a majority of the time are the exact same ones other members have made as well. I wouldn’t be in this forum if I wasn’t a fan of Leora. If this forum is only for people that want to shower Leora and Malia with constant praise and adulation then the title of this room should be changed from ‘Leora, Malia General Chat’ to ‘Leora, Malia Worshipers Chat’. I believe what a majority of your participants would prefer an area where there’s a open and candid forum between members.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You talk as if you know who sent the flowers then ? I bet you're wrong !

Of course I don’t know specifically who sent them to Leora. She’s done a very good job of keeping his identity and their physical relationship private. However, I am making an educated guess based upon when the weekly bouquets began showing up and how they coincided with her early morning arrivals and overnights. If you look on her nightstand there’s also a box of chocolates with a small teddy bear on top of it. Who do you think sent them to her the flower and chocolate fairy? 🧚‍♂️ 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Wonder what the probability or possibility is of the one who is getting caressed on the bottom of her thigh near her intimate area of her turning over and allowing or encouraging her friend to go for it and continue playing more and going further. Considering on what she decided to do earlier, probably 99.9% chance not.

Nicholas, you are correct. If they were taking bets in Vegas on a 99.9% chance of something ‘not’ developing between them tonight, that would be a sure bet. I honestly believe that what is missing from their apartment the most is spontaneity. At times it feels like watching an old married couple that have fallen to a relationship built on complacency, predictability, comfort & convenience.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Who do you think sent them to her the flower and chocolate fairy? 🧚‍♂️ 

they think we 're dummies, but i think the one who doesn't want to give in is the dummy 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3