Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #58 2020 July

happyone

Seems quite coincidental that within in a day after it gets mentioned here that someone thought Malia had went to a hairdresser, and not long afterwards was also mentioned that she seemed to enjoy having a Elvira or Mortisha look going on with her always seeming to have bangs and jet black hair, and low and behold look how she's worn her hair back most of the day today with a no bangs look.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Seems quite coincidental that within in a day after it gets mentioned here that someone thought Malia had went to a hairdresser and not long afterwards was mentioned that she seemed to enjoy having a Elvira or Mortisha look going on with her always seeming to have bangs and jet black hair, and low and behold look how she's worn her hair back today with a no bang look.

She has hair?

8 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I have noticed over the past 4 months there has been a very noticeable transformation in Malia’s appearance, physique and confidence. Initially she seemed a bit passive and lacked some self-confidence into now recognizing there was a beautiful young sexy woman inside who just needed to believe her potential. 

For once I agree with you. NYJ.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Let me start first by saying I love Leora, and she is my princess, but  I am hoping that Malia is offered her own apartment, because she really sacrifices a lot of her time, to maintain a consistent, and happy fulfilling atmosphere in this apartment

I too think it's time there was another apartment in Prague.

5 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

unfortunately I no longer see them going out with mouth caps, Covid19 is coming back for a second round, I hope the ladies adapt quickly

That’s true if Leora was hanging out at some beer gardens, hookah bars or nightclubs. However, the only protection she’s needs anymore is to make sure she stays on the pill and that her new bf’s condom doesn’t accidentally slip off when he doing her in the doggie position 😉

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

Well at least this apartment got you talking... you can say what you like nothing wrong with free speech unless you live in China or Hong Kong. I myself have never slagged any person off, if they do offend me then I just press the ignore button.

It's so easy to do if you don't want to read the person that gives you the shits "hit the ignore button"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, moos54 said:

ou peut être que Malia se sert du fait que Leora sorte tout les vendredi soir pour faire son propre show, faut bien qu'elle mange elle aussi :biggrin:

fair enough too, good on Malia

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

We are a big family

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈  🦨  🐴  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

Leora and  Malia 

👸👸🌟

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

i believe she has one in her white bag..  i think i saw her put it in yesterday.   But she only wears it on the metro.  

I live in Melbourne and by law we need to wear a mask at all times when we leave our homes. If the police catch you it's $200 fine. If you get caught 5km from home it's $1620 fine or jail.