Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #59 2020 July

happyone

9 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

The whole 'eat at set times' and get [insert time] amount of sleep only applies to kids in school, babies and old people, most people I know including me grew up eating at ridiculous times and reverse sleeping 2-3 times a week sometimes pulling all nighters, 16-35 year olds are in their prime and are used to living in these conditions.

The phone is an issue though. A lot of young women are nosey bastards and cant keep off the social media to see what everyone's doing, I've been stuck behind enough of them on the road weaving side to side while they try to text, the good looking ones get away with it as well as the male police wont give fit birds grief. Leora is unfortunately one of these.

Does that mean  a 70 year old can't do what they do I assure I can I always go out late night to look through my neighbors window eating a pizza

• Haha 3

il y a 15 minutes, chris hillman a dit :

Does that mean  a 70 year old can't do what they do I assure I can I always go out late night to look through my neighbors window eating a pizza

We start life as gibbering, bald, wrinkled creatures that cannot put a sentence together and drool everywhere, and then we get old and we revert back to gibbering, bald, wrinkled creatures that cannot put a sentence together and drool everywhere, the trick is to keep the bit in between as long as possible, if that means looking through the neighbours window eating pizza then you go for it and don't let anyone tell you there's anything wrong with it despite what age you are (apart from maybe the police).

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, RdKing said:

looks like somebody made extra this weekend!! Way to go Leora, if you got it might as well use it or sell it 🙂

But don't forget to look to the future.  That well dries up quicker than most young people think.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

The prepubescent little ones seeking attention again. Mommy  must not be letting you suckle that tit.

o it is, I thought the forum was not working because I only saw this,  You've chosen to

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1