Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

1 hour ago, Daleys said:

I just emailed RLC about fixing Camera 11 i also said we need another camera from the other side of the bed as Camera 11 doesn't show much as it's too far way. If they put camera 11 at the other we would see a lot of hot action especially all the times when the first guests fucked and the guy came on her we couldn't see it but with a camera at the other side we would.

The guestroom really neads that third cam,but no big hopes,if you look to b2 Fiora bedroom they changed one of cams disposition(during the "improvments") and all three cams facing same side..just like this guestroom.Doesnt make any sense😔.In this guestroom even chaging cam11 position to oposite side of room would be a big upgrade in viewing quality.

I don't know what's wrong with the girl. They all went to the terrace, but she staied alone at the couch for a bit. Then, after that bit, she went there, but came back in after another bit and set on the door of the other terrace, in the kitchen, with a sad look, untill Carla came to look after her