Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #5 July

20 hours ago, ze81 said:

Just a curiosity.What guest couple(of the regular ones)you viewers find more apealing,interesting?For me no doubths..the models couple.Fallowed in close second by cute guest and james.

I love the girl who had sex on the couch a while back, the one with wavy black hair, cut one side and long on the other. She is incredible! 😍

I want models couple to get their own apartment.To bad rlc is blind😅.Rlc...lets see an actractive latin couple,funny,energetic and with lots of friends or..buggey man and his "partner" always in "vacations"..easy..Buggey man and "partner...failure GIF.

Le 7/26/2020 à 5:48 PM, ze81 a dit :

The problem is that both cams have similar view(one closer and one far view),one of the cams shoud be in oposite direction.With a cam near the pillows zone we would have a lot better view of room.

I just emailed RLC about fixing Camera 11 i also said we need another camera from the other side of the bed as Camera 11 doesn't show much as it's too far way. If they put camera 11 at the other we would see a lot of hot action especially all the times when the first guests fucked and the guy came on her we couldn't see it but with a camera at the other side we would.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

I just emailed RLC about fixing Camera 11 i also said we need another camera from the other side of the bed as Camera 11 doesn't show much as it's too far way. If they put camera 11 at the other we would see a lot of hot action especially all the times when the first guests fucked and the guy came on her we couldn't see it but with a camera at the other side we would.

what's wrong with camera 11? because I haven't seen any

il y a 1 minute, moos54 a dit :

what's wrong with camera 11? because I haven't seen any

If you look you can see Camera 12 when viewing Camera 11 that suggests the camera is not in it's usual position because we are not meant to see cams when viewing the others.:biggrin: 

4 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If you look you can see Camera 12 when viewing Camera 11 that suggests the camera is not in it's usual position because we are not meant to see cams when viewing the others.:biggrin: 

it's been in this position for at least a week, i checked the replay :biggrin:

il y a 4 minutes, moos54 a dit :

it's been in this position for at least a week, i checked the replay :biggrin:

Yes i mentioned over the weekend that it happened during the escape game one of the guests when in the dark was feeling around and accidentally managed to put it slightly off to the left. I'm not 100 percent but i thought that it got a bit blurry since it happened.

8 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes i mentioned over the weekend that it happened during the escape game one of the guests when in the dark was feeling around and accidentally managed to put it slightly off to the left. I'm not 100 percent but i thought that it got a bit blurry since it happened.

oh yes it's true I forgot this game