Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #60 2020 July

StnCld316

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Without sounding like an A-Hole here, it's the followers of the Barca establishments that have ruined RLC for everyone and it's nice to read this thread minus all the bickering back and forth. If the followers of the Barca establishments would have just moved over to VHTV and left RLC alone, RLC would be in much better shape!!!

From the sounds of things Harley you should stay away from the other forums if not for anything else your blood pressure and sanity will remain intact 😁 It's not going to be easy, but I'm using the hell out of the ignore feature. Which I wish we didn't need.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Pepe said:

From the sounds of things Harley you should stay away from the other forums if not for anything else your blood pressure and sanity will remain intact 😁 It's not going to be easy, but I'm using the hell out of the ignore feature. Which I wish we didn't need.

Yeah, I've been giving that a lot of thought especially after this last weeks vacation I had from the forum and I believe you are right.  I like way more of the people on this thread anyway!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah, I've been giving that a lot of thought especially after this last weeks vacation I had from the forum and I believe you are right.  I like way more of the people on this thread anyway!!

Shucks!!    'aint nuthin HF....Now look what you gone done...Embarrassed us all..😹

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I can't trust any of you to keep this chat in good shape can i?!

Ok, i'm back. Yes i am a hypocrite! So all who want to have a go, feel free, no skin off my nose. But several fine people have already expressed their good will at my decision to return, and for that Thank You! So why have i changed my mind? Three reasons - One, i won't let shit talk get to me, silly to let it do that. Two, i need a place for respite with things getting worse elsewhere for me, And Three, well, that is down to last night.....

Over the last week, i saw what i perceived to be a drastic change in the apartment. Yes, Leora's life outside is picking up pace at the weekends, we all see it, and she knows we see it. This left Malia alone even more, to the point where she looked desperate to talk to anyone on the phone. It saddened me to see her like this, while Leora was having a great time elsewhere. So i really thought that was it, the week where everything changed.

Last night turned my thoughts inside out. Totally. I could go into a long winded speech about it, but i'll keep it simple. The choice of a NURU massage, which is deliberately done for sexual arousal. The fact both of them got off on it again. Yes, i saw too Leora was wet even before the bate. Yes, i saw her breathe on Malia's skin as she was rubbing her to highten the tension. This was something i thought was out of the question just days ago. But it clearly is not! And why? Because this 'Thing' between the girls still mean something, it is still something what is wanted and maybe even needed. They could have had a bog standard massage, but no. The thing i kept saying for weeks was 'Balance'. And Leora has really taken me by surprise - After the last week, i thought the balance had been thrown in the bin. No, it hasn't! It's still there. Ok, we may see this maybe only once a week, 10 days, but the fact it happens is what's important. And despite anything else in her life, Malia is very, very important to Leora - In several ways. Xarvaz summed it up perfectly (He read my mind!) when he wrote "Those girls made it very clear last night that nothing is over and that the life of Leora outside has little influence on life inside, a nice long evening for everyone there was something fun to find". And that is what happened, and can still happen. Because they still want it.

So i just hope the apartment can keep this balance....

Leora - Yes, enjoy yourself outside, but keep a clear head with your new social life, always keep part of yourself FOR yourself, please remember this. 
Malia - Sweetheart, don't throw yourself at the first guy to show interest for exactly the same reason. They smell vulnerability a mile away.

I'm back home Guys. And besides, i couldn't leave my Little Star.

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I can't trust any of you to keep this chat in good shape can i?!

Ok, i'm back. Yes i am a hypocrite! So all who want to have a go, feel free, no skin off my nose. But several fine people have already expressed their good will at my decision to return, and for that Thank You! So why have i changed my mind? Three reasons - One, i won't let shit talk get to me, silly to let it do that. Two, i need a place for respite with things getting worse elsewhere for me, And Three, well, that is down to last night.....

Over the last week, i saw what i perceived to be a drastic change in the apartment. Yes, Leora's life outside is picking up pace at the weekends, we all see it, and she knows we see it. This left Malia alone even more, to the point where she looked desperate to talk to anyone on the phone. It saddened me to see her like this, while Leora was having a great time elsewhere. So i really thought that was it, the week where everything changed.

Last night turned my thoughts inside out. Totally. I could go into a long winded speech about it, but i'll keep it simple. The choice of a NURU massage, which is deliberately done for sexual arousal. The fact both of them got off on it again. Yes, i saw too Leora was wet even before the bate. Yes, i saw her breathe on Malia's skin as she was rubbing her to highten the tension. This was something i thought was out of the question just days ago. But it clearly is not! And why? Because this 'Thing' between the girls still mean something, it is still something what is wanted and maybe even needed. They could have had a bog standard massage, but no. The thing i kept saying for weeks was 'Balance'. And Leora has really taken me by surprise - After the last week, i thought the balance had been thrown in the bin. No, it hasn't! It's still there. Ok, we may see this maybe only once a week, 10 days, but the fact it happens is what's important. And despite anything else in her life, Malia is very, very important to Leora - In several ways. Xarvaz summed it up perfectly (He read my mind!) when he wrote "Those girls made it very clear last night that nothing is over and that the life of Leora outside has little influence on life inside, a nice long evening for everyone there was something fun to find". And that is what happened, and can still happen. Because they still want it.

So i just hope the apartment can keep this balance....

Leora - Yes, enjoy yourself outside, but keep a clear head with your new social life, always keep part of yourself FOR yourself, please remember this. 
Malia - Sweetheart, don't throw yourself at the first guy to show interest for exactly the same reason. They smell vulnerability a mile away.

I'm back home Guys. And besides, i couldn't leave my Little Star.

good to see you again Slip, welcome back

take it easy those girls will solve it

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1