B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Why you think it would never happen? She has done it before from what I been told one of the other times she been here, I think was in b1.

Once...and she didn't have a BF back then, as far as I'm aware...

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Dudo mucho que milena esté sola de vacaciones en España 😂

Pensé que Diana tenía novio ahora que la chuparon desde que el primer chico la cogió en cámara 😂

Milena lives in Spain.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Once...and she didn't have a BF back then, as far as I'm aware...

At the time she did have a boyfriend. She fucked the dude after getting into an argument with her boyfriend on the phone.

• Thanks 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

At the time she did have a boyfriend. She fucked the dude after getting into an argument with her boyfriend on the phone.

The plot thickens 

What if that boyfriend is now her fiance 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

Just now, Kingbanks said:

The plot thickens 

Not really. That was years ago and it was with a different guy if I'm not mistaken. I think Milena is a lot happier in this relationship so I doubt she's gonna do anything like that to him. Besides she was a much more horrible person back then. She basically cheated on her then boyfriend out of pure spite.

• Like 2

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

Not really. That was years ago and it was with a different guy if I'm not mistaken. I think Milena is a lot happier in this relationship so I doubt she's gonna do anything like that to him. Besides she was a much more horrible person back then. She basically cheated on her then boyfriend out of pure spite.

Have anyone seen this so called fiance & how did y'all get this information 

I just discovered rlc this year

It is kind of interesting how they have iced Ginger out, girls can be cold blooded.  My money is on Diane having sex, i thought kim had Aunt flow visiting, so the wild card is Olya.  Milena is going to her hippy dance and go to sleep.