B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #24 (July/August)

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Diane se muestra egoísta cuando se trata de sus muchachos. El último chico que la cogió, me gustaría que lo invitara y le presentara a las otras chicas de la casa.

De todas las chicas diane es mi favorita!! Pero he notado que cuando esta con las demas chicas le gusta ser el centro de atencion

1 minute ago, el_chiconuevo1557 said:

Of all the girls, diane is my favorite !! But I have noticed that when he is with the other girls he likes to be the center of attention

that goes with the big fake tits what more could a woman do to say hey look at me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did the evening plan change? Wine and candles, then Bubble bath ... And everybody dressed !!  

Either diane has invited someone over or they are all about to go out

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Diane comes off as selfish when it comes to her guys. The last guy that fucked her, I wish she would invite him over and introduce him to the other girls in the house.

they are all getting ready, so if someone/s coming they are going to meet  everyone. 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Did the evening plan change ?  Wine and candles, then Bubble bath... And everybody dressed !!  

one oclock kinda late for company but hey who knows i would guess they might be going out

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

eso va con las grandes tetas falsas, ¿qué más podría hacer una mujer para decir oye mírame

No solo son sus tetas falsas, que por cierto no estan nada mal... Pero tambien tiene mucho que ver con la manera en la que ella siempre esta pendiente de su apariencia. y otras cosas mas...

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Diane comes off as selfish when it comes to her guys. The last guy that fucked her, I wish she would invite him over and introduce him to the other girls in the house.

Well there's a stupid statement...most if not ALL women are selfish when it comes to their guys. :dodgy: