Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

You really see a difference between Leora and the GOVs since she returned to rlc, because no matter how much I looked, I don't see any

The difference is in the emotions, Leora and Malia also have their shows  but they also have a very strong friendship and that is reflected in their actions, the COV girls don't have that friendship and just do their job and also have a very different kind of followers, everyone their own thing and pointless to discuss.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, keeper31 said:

They look meaty.

Very oily, they are surprising very heavy when you cuddle them. Also there fur is very oily too.

I'm looking for a new home, sadly Leora hasn't been looking after me 🐨 well.  Sadly she hasn't shown me love or even a cuddle for weeks. Can you believe Teddy 🧸 has, he's not even a real animal.  So I'm calling on donations to be sent to Adopt a Koala Foundation.

If you love animals or have worked in an animal shelter I'm very low maintenance all I need is a cuddle and a warm bed to keep me happy. Please click on the link below.

Cheers 🐨 

WWW.SAVETHEKOALA.COM

Please note: The Adopt a Koala Program is not tax deductible Adopt a Koala for yourself or as a gift for someone special. Can't choose? Take our Koala...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

You really see a difference between Leora and the GOVs since she returned to rlc, because no matter how much I looked, I don't see any

Leora was different to the rest, until her close friend Malia arrived on the scene, and now if it was left to Malia they would be in serious competition with the GOV's, in my opinion it's Leora that's holding Malia back from taking things much further, although she does play along to some extent. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Leora was different to the rest, until her close friend Malia arrived on the scene, and now if it was left to Malia they would be in serious competition with the GOV's, in my opinion it's Leora that's holding Malia back from taking things much further, although she does play along to some extent. 

no disagree, if Leora is alone then the emotional part is gone and she does the same as the COV girls, the interaction between the girls makes this apartment special and not one of them, the fact that the first 4 replays are Malia and Leora and that every act puts them in the first place popularity proves that and proves what people want to see

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Your Prayers we Victorians would be very grateful. The second wave is COVID19 has hit us Victorians hard, I live where there are approx. 1000 cases around us.

• Sad 5
  • Upvote 2