Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually, I thinks it's three words...respect, Malia, and Paul.  Regardless of what anyone of you think, if Paul wanted to watch what Leora was doing via the internet, he could and I think that Leora has more respect for him than to bring someone back to the apartment.  I may be way wrong but that is what I believe.

And it is all speculation anyway, let's not forget! NO ONE can have any real answer/idea unless it is seen on cam. She is enjoying a social life outside, it's summer and there is plenty of places to go and see. Spending time apart from Malia has helped their relationship. And Leora is perfectly entitled to privacy away from the cam for whatever reason. If she goes out it is because she has chosen to. Simple as that. She is under no obligation to stay in all the time or do things at home that doesn't wish to. Rumors are just that, none of us really know anything. She does have respect for both Paul and Malia, that plays a part in anything regardless, but we always get this when she is out overnight. People forget she is home all weeknights and is there probably 75% of the week in general!!

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually, I thinks it's three words...respect, Malia, and Paul.  Regardless of what anyone of you think, if Paul wanted to watch what Leora was doing via the internet, he could and I think that Leora has more respect for him than to bring someone back to the apartment.  I may be way wrong but that is what I believe.

I'll go with that, but as you quite rightly said you/we could be completely wrong.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

And it is all speculation anyway, let's not forget! NO ONE can have any real answer/idea unless it is seen on cam. She is enjoying a social life outside, it's summer and there is plenty of places to go and see. Spending time apart from Malia has helped their relationship. And Leora is perfectly entitled to privacy away from the cam for whatever reason. If she goes out it is because she has chosen to. Simple as that. She is under no obligation to stay in all the time or do things at home that doesn't wish to. Rumors are just that, none of us really know anything. She does have respect for both Paul and Malia, that plays a part in anything regardless, but we always get this when she is out overnight. People forget she is home all weeknights and is there probably 75% of the week in general!!

I totally agree Slip!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

And it is all speculation anyway, let's not forget! NO ONE can have any idea unless it is seen on cam. She is enjoying a social life outside, it's summer and there is plenty of places to go and see. Spending time apart from Malia has helped their relationship. And Leora is perfectly entitled to privacy away from the cam for whatever reason. If she goes out it is because she has chosen to. Simple as that. Rumors are just that, none of us really know anything. She does have respect for both Paul and Malia, that plays a part in anything regardless, but we always get this when she is out overnight. People forget she is home all week and is there probably 75% of the week in general!!

speculations are exactly the reason why I hardly come here when Leora is at work / boyfriend, it's a stupid guess but game, I'd rather look forward to another week where they are both there.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1