Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #61 2020 July

Ok, as my last post apparently caused confusion, let me elaborate. Girl has relationship with man for a long time, girl splits with boyfriend after moving to a different country, girl is in her new place but it has cameras so the ex boyfriend can still see her, girl has a bit of respect and decides that having sex with any new 'suitor' on cam (so that her ex can see) is a little disrespectful. Girl decides to keep any new relationships out of public view/private. I'm not saying she's shagging somebody outside but it would be very unlikely she would bring him to the apartment IF she were. Hope that clears it up for the easily confused.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Ok, as my last post apparently caused confusion, let me elaborate. Girl has relationship with man for a long time, girl splits with boyfriend after moving to a different country, girl is in her new place but it has cameras so the ex boyfriend can still see her, girl has a bit of respect and decides that having sex with any new 'suitor' on cam (so that her ex can see) is a little disrespectful. Girl decides to keep any new relationships out of public view/private. I'm not saying she's shagging somebody outside but it would be very unlikely she would bring him to the apartment IF she were. Hope that clears it up for the easily confused.

Don´t you think that would be very akward if Paul have access to the apartment so he could sit back home and watch Leora and Malia doing their thing?Or watching when Malia running around naked when Leora isn´t home.No,Paul

have no access to the apartment.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

I don't mnd if she takes me back to the apartment or not  but I would give you all a wave       that's unbelievable