B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

With this pandemic which is still present and which is far from being resolved, it is very difficult to predict anything

They are potentially all on the way since they have all been present since at least March

The most difficult is to convince a future participant to come to the project who is in a risk zone

what will happen if one of the participants tests positive which could easily happen cases are going up in spain and you have B5 out all day most days girls in the other apts  having sex with the locals,so if one gets it will all the barca apts quarantine as they all have so much contact with each other wouldnt that be fun 

Il y a 2 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Sorry to disagree with you my friend, but there was a period where she didn't have any pleasure ... He was much stronger than her, and I think she decided not to resist ... But she didn't like it ... She tried at least 5 times to get out of there, and he kept bringing her back without her consent ...  If you think she had pleasure with that kind of behavior , you are so wrong my friend ...  It was clearly a sexual assault by that dumb guy ... really hope we won't see him again... 

olya's behavior is classic of the girl who wants to do, but who does the one who says no !!! in the bathroom she didn't have to beg to kiss diane's guy full on the mouth, and when in the bedroom he put his cock in her mouth, she grabbed it greedily !!! you can say the same about diane who didn't want olya's guy at first, and soon ended up accepting his cock !!!! do you really think that girls who are forced and raped would all dance happy afterwards ??? these girls are not looking for love, but sex, and sometimes it can seem abrupt but it is also what they want !!! like at the time kamila who had brought back a guy, and who told him that she preferred brutal sex !!! all of this has nothing to do with sexual assault, if olya hadn't wanted to she would have screamed and called for help. this looks like most sex scandals in the united states, the girl files a rape complaint saying "yes I agreed, but he took advantage that I agreed" !!!!🤨

• Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, lexington a dit :

Sure  whatever happened they brought on themselves,unfortunatly they put the other girls in harms way like when one of them grabbed Milena''s arm and tried to force her on him.lucky for her she 's not such a easy target.

yes, guys lack manners, but you also have to understand that they arrive in a luxurious house, full of half-naked girls, and some very saucy. if guys are used to being around orgies, they lose their nature as charming princes when they feel like they are dealing with hot girls. they end up saying to themselves that they are all "open", which is not completely wrong, except Milena ..

• Upvote 2

Il y a 3 heures, lexington a dit :

That is a dumb statement considering considering European countries and their laws

this is not the right thread to continue this discussion, but let's say that all the madness that is currently devastating europe in terms of societal problems, comes directly from the united states ....

I watched the video and I believe what I saw was coercion...He is definitely a scumbag for keep forcing himself on her, He dragged her from the hall and took her behind the living room and shove his dick in her mouth...then chased her around the apartment. Reminds me a lot of what happen with Daisy and that guy at B3...I like it when guys and girls get invited sometimes but that was just a step too far....I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of those guys because these girls will never learn..just ask Gina..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

olya's behavior is classic of the girl who wants to do, but who does the one who says no !!! in the bathroom she didn't have to beg to kiss diane's guy full on the mouth, and when in the bedroom he put his cock in her mouth, she grabbed it greedily !!! you can say the same about diane who didn't want olya's guy at first, and soon ended up accepting his cock !!!! do you really think that girls who are forced and raped would all dance happy afterwards ??? these girls are not looking for love, but sex, and sometimes it can seem abrupt but it is also what they want !!! like at the time kamila who had brought back a guy, and who told him that she preferred brutal sex !!! all of this has nothing to do with sexual assault, if olya hadn't wanted to she would have screamed and called for help. this looks like most sex scandals in the united states, the girl files a rape complaint saying "yes I agreed, but he took advantage that I agreed" !!!!🤨

Why was Olya crying afterwards??????

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

I just hadn't looked since  yesterday. Is Oya's bathroom floor in serious need of repair or has it been like that and I didn't notice? (cam 2-5).

Yep, it a UM for a day or two....

3 hours ago, auraaaaaa said:

actually i want to subscribe .. am waiting for these crap ladaies to leave the project can anyone tell me how much time more they will be on project and which ones will be leaving soon

i think we will see clear about the intention of RLC no before september

2 hours ago, corboblanc said:

Olya was under the influence of the alcohol too and he took advantage of this situation, at the beginning she not wanted to have sex with him she refused multiples times to have a penetration but at the end she capitulated because he was very rough with her, you should admit that !

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, corboblanc a dit :

yes, guys lack manners, but you also have to understand that they arrive in a luxurious house, full of half-naked girls, and some very saucy. if guys are used to being around orgies, they lose their nature as charming princes when they feel like they are dealing with hot girls. they end up saying to themselves that they are all "open", which is not completely wrong, except Milena ..

I think I've enough friends and been to enough parties to know these guys are creatures called predators and usually end up destroying a party.  

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, corboblanc a dit :

this is not the right thread to continue this discussion, but let's say that all the madness that is currently devastating europe in terms of societal problems, comdirectly from the united states ....

Its not the right thread to start it but you did by making a provocative statement,and then  add to the stupidity you do the time honored tradition of blame America for Europe's troubles lol

• Like 2