B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

26 minutes ago, firewall said:

Olya was under the influence of the alcohol too and he took advantage of this situation, at the beginning she not wanted to have sex with him she refused multiples times to have a penetration but at the end she capitulated because he was very rough with her, you should admit that !

Corbo won't admit he is wrong and will continue with his inane argument in perpetuity. The guy uses a picture of Trump as his profile picture.  That alone should indicate to you his aversion to the truth.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, p4design said:

Corbo won't admit he is wrong and will continue with his inane argument in perpetuity. The guy uses a picture of Trump as his profile picture.  That alone should indicate to you his aversion to the truth.

i live in the same country of him and i am glad to be not like him 😁

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, lexington said:

I think I've enough friends and been to enough parties to know these guys are creatures caledl predators and usually end up destroying a party.  

from his first visit u can see the guy is a douchbag filming everything to show his friend how the goldmine of russian whores is

• Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, p4design a dit :

🥱😁

Il y a 2 heures, firewall a dit :

Olya was under the influence of the alcohol too and he took advantage of this situation, at the beginning she not wanted to have sex with him she refused multiples times to have a penetration but at the end she capitulated because he was very rough with her, you should admit that !

olya under the influence of alcohol ?? !!! poor girl, I'm sure it's the fault of the 2 guys who forced her to drink liters of wine for almost 18 hours ??? it's too easy for a girl to drink more than an Irishman, to be gang banged and the next day to say that it was the fault of the alcohol !!!! alcohol and drugs, girls' first excuse to behave like B @@@@@@ !!!!!

• Haha 1

Il y a 1 heure, firewall a dit :

i live in the same country of him and i am glad to be not like him 😁

gardes tes petites certitudes de bobo pour toi, perso je parle de ce qui se passe sur rlc, pas de ce que je pense des imbéciles à qui je répond parfois!!!!

34 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

keep your little bohemian certainties for yourself, personally I'm talking about what is happening on rlc, not what I think of the fools to whom I sometimes answer !!!!

Your misogynistic opinions color you commentary, which leaves you open to commentary on your personal character or lack thereof.  If you don't like it, perhaps you should keep your inane opinions to yourself.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Preparing what was Elettra's bed !  Just arrived with Milena but no suitcase ... Maybe preparing her moving ! 

she arrived at B4 at the end of the afternoon then she went out with the other girls, at least with Milena
She just needs a bed to sleep in and Elettra's bed is free since she left

She must have planned a pool day tomorrow then she will return to B2

• Like 2

7 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Sorry to disagree with you my friend, but there was a period where she didn't have any pleasure ... He was much stronger than her, and I think she decided not to resist ... But she didn't like it ... She tried at least 5 times to get out of there, and he kept bringing her back without her consent ...  If you think she had pleasure with that kind of behavior , you are so wrong my friend ...  It was clearly a sexual assault by that dumb guy ... really hope we won't see him again... 

If we don't see him again it would suggest that she wasn't happy with what went on and has regrets...Personally I hope he stays well clear of B4...

• Like 4