B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If RLC is ok with that,  I will have to consider maybe to leave ... I can't accept that !! 

maybe they have missed that, just look the time they took just for remove  the name of Ellectra, rlc team is on vacation one day on two

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

depend the point of view of everyone ! if i was rlc i would have deleted this moment

8 minutes ago, p4design said:

I assume, then, that you believe it was consensual.  Otherwise, sexual assault should not be available for peoples entertainment.

7 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

If RLC is ok with that,  I will have to consider maybe to leave ... I can't accept that !! 

I am the first to defend the girls when something goes wrong but here we can easily see that Olya says no to him because of Diane, she makes rather equivocal signs in this direction, she changes her behavior when she sees that Diane them looking out the bathroom window and having no reaction

I am convinced that if Diane had given her consent from the start, there would have been an exchange of partners much earlier in the day
I also presume that Olya's guy also manages to convince Diane to fuck with him but apparently it doesn't seem to shock people :angel:

everyone sees the things they want to see

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I am the first to defend the girls when something goes wrong but here we can easily see that Olya says no to him because of Diane, she makes rather equivocal signs in this direction, she changes her behavior when she sees that Diane them looking out the bathroom window and having no reaction

I am convinced that if Diane had given her consent from the start, there would have been an exchange of partners much earlier in the day
I also presume that Olya's guy also manages to convince Diane to fuck with him but apparently it doesn't seem to shock people :angel:

when you push her on the bed and she said no multiples times and he continue again it's just unacceptable for me sorry there is no excuse to find

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I disagree.. before Diane looked through the window, Olya already tried to escape but she couldn't ... Sorry for all who think it was ok ... it was not ... You won't make me change my idea on that ... 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

I disagree.. before Diane looked through the window, Olya already tried to escape but she couldn't ... Sorry for all who think it was ok ... it was not ... You won't make me change my idea on that ... 

i am on your line too, there is no excuse to find, his comportment with OLya was just unacceptable that's all

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The exchange between Diane and Olya's guy was clearly consensual.  Why would anyone have a problem with that?  The exchange between Olya and the other guy was clearly not consensual and your explanation, for me at least, is dubious at best and would certainly indicate "everyone sees the things the want to see".

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

ok we all have different opinions of the events
Now we can move on, that's what it looks like the girls do, because they don't seem to have had a bad experience

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, p4design said:

The exchange between Diane and Olya's guy was clearly consensual.  Why would anyone have a problem with that?  The exchange between Olya and the other guy was clearly not consesual and your explanation, for me at least, is dubious at best and would certainly indicate "everyone sees the things the want to see".

I see that your consensus slider is not the same for everyone, how many times Diane has also refused to have sex with Olya's guy? several times like Olya 
He manages to force her hand when he shows her that Olya is giving a blowjob to her boyfriend 
but apparently it shocks you much less when Diane was not necessarily in a position to make decisions

The guys have been looking all day to do this exchange and the girls know it very well, you can't suck a guy in front of another or be naked all day in front of the others without there being a sexual game between all protagonists

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Encore une fois la Milena s'est trouvé des complices pour une autre pièce de théatre qui consiste à imiter une consoeur de travail...

Surprenant que la Fiona soit là... D'habitude elle fait faire ses coups bas par les autres... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Be yourself ! Be yourself ! Be yourself !

2 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Encore une fois la Milena s'est trouvé des complices pour une autre pièce de théatre qui consiste à imiter une consoeur de travail...

Surprenant que la Fiona soit là... D'habitude elle fait faire ses coups bas par les autres... LOL LOL LOL LOL 

Be yourself ! Be yourself ! Be yourself !

I hope you enjoyed Leora's show tonight because the weekend is fast approaching and she will be absent again :biggrin: