B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If we don't see him again it would suggest that she wasn't happy with what went on and has regrets...Personally I hope he stays well clear of B4...

RLC has already reacted by removing any thumbnail references to the scene from its Replay section. I think that might be a clue to the guys status.

• Like 1

il y a 3 minutes, p4design a dit :

RLC a déjà réagi en supprimant toutes les références de vignettes à la scène de sa section Replay. Je pense que cela pourrait être un indice sur le statut des gars.

Je ne l'avais pas remarqué , car je les ai vu ce matin , mais pour moi, très belle info et              merci p4design

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If we don't see him again it would suggest that she wasn't happy with what went on and has regrets...Personally I hope he stays well clear of B4...

Spoken like a father of girls.... for me daughter No. 3 was addicted to these type of guys (some even worse) when she was 16 and they were late 20's and 30's. Took a long time and years off our lives before she woke up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

gardes tes petites certitudes de bobo pour toi, perso je parle de ce qui se passe sur rlc, pas de ce que je pense des imbéciles à qui je répond parfois!!!!

hé bien tu t'es pas arranger avec les années mon pauvre c'est de pire en pire

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, p4design said:

RLC ya ha reaccionado eliminando cualquier referencia en miniatura a la escena de su sección de reproducción. Creo que podría ser una pista del estado de los chicos.

No la ves porque no está dentro de las 24 horas, si vas hacia atrás las verás ahí.

7 minutes ago, p4design said:

RLC has already reacted by removing any thumbnail references to the scene from its Replay section. I think that might be a clue to the guys status.

what are you talking about ? I still have the thumbnail references if i go to yesterday replay !

1 minute ago, omedo said:

You do not see it because it is not within 24 hours, if you go back you will see them there.

I'm referring to the Replay thumbnails at the bottom of the main page and not Replay itself. References were removed earlier within the 24 hour time period while references from other apartments from the same time period were still there.  I'm aware that one can still view it if have replay.  

10 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

what are you talking about ? I still have the thumbnail references if i go to yesterday replay !

I have replay. I went to yesterday. I see no thumbnails referencing the incident in question between Olya and the guy that was originally with Diane.  If you have replay in your subscription, you can go back and view the incident for now.  I am referring to the thumbnails and what, in my view, that may indicate.  It's an opinion.

15 minutes ago, p4design said:

Me refiero a las miniaturas de reproducción en la parte inferior de la página principal y no a la reproducción en sí. Las referencias se eliminaron antes dentro del período de 24 horas, mientras que las referencias de otros apartamentos del mismo período de tiempo todavía estaban allí. Soy consciente de que aún se puede ver si se reproduce.  

Las miniaturas siguen estando.

5 minutes ago, p4design said:

I have replay. I went to yesterday. I see no thumbnails referencing the incident in question between Olya and the guy that was originally with Diane.  If you have replay in your subscription, you can go back and view the incident for now.  I am referring to the thumbnails and what, in my view, that may indicate.  It's an opinion.

it's normal the thumbnails replay are only for the last 24 h this is why the scene not appear anymore on the replay thumbnails

il y a 31 minutes, p4design a dit :

there was only assault for your sick little brain, so why would rlc remove the replay of a girl who decided to get fucked by several guys?🤨🥴

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

there was only assault for your sick little brain, so why would rlc remove the replay of a girl who decided to get fucked by several guys?🤨🥴

Ask RLC, Mr. Misogyny.  They're the ones that removed the thumbnails.  There are many on here who believe it was not consensual.  You are in the minority, which accurately indicates where the sick brain really is.