B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

33 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not a misogynist, I respect women and their choices. I believe all these girls on RLC including Olya are adults and they can decide for themselves. they do not need our protection. all I said was, if Olya thought she was assaulted as you have been suggesting, she could complain to the police or at least to RLC and asked them to remove the footage, but that was not the case. we just see things differently here. it was my day off when they had that party in RLC that day, and I was watching them the whole day focusing more on Olya and following her around lol and after what happened and I read people's comments here I went back and watch things again, and I asked my friends on the forum who understand their language to translate what they were saying to each other . only then I draw my conclusion based on what I had seen and heard and the context in which it happened. so I left my comments hours after what happened and when I had enough information to make my mind up. anyway, enough has been said about this and there is no point in repeating what already has been said. have good day. 

I never really answered our point about Olya reporting the incident to the police.  In the U.S. 3 out of 4 sex assaults are not reported to the police.  Those statistics could possibly be even worse worldwide.  It doesn't mean there wasn't a sex assault.  I watched it as it happened. For me it she was clearly forced.  We differ in opinion.  I used the word 'your' in the plural, meaning the cumulative reasoning of those who view the incident differently than me and many others on this forum.  Some, in my view, have made it clear in there reasoning that they are misogynists.  I should not have lumped you all together.  Your statement, though I ardently disagree with it, I don't believe rises to the level of misogyny.  You have my apologies

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, p4design said:

I never really answered our point about Olya reporting the incident to the police.  In the U.S. 3 out of 4 sex assaults are not reported to the police.  Those statistics could possibly be even worse worldwide.  It doesn't mean there wasn't a sex assault.  I watched it as it happened. For me it she was clearly forced.  We differ in opinion.  I used the word 'your' in the plural, meaning the cumulative reasoning of those who view the incident differently than me and many others on this forum.  Some, in my view, have made it clear in there reasoning that they are misogynists.  I should not have lumped you all together.  Your statement, though I ardently disagree with it, I don't believe rises to the level of misogyny.  You have my apologies

I so agree with you ! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Ginger is not my cup of tea but when she licks a pussy she does it with gusto and thoroughly unlike many of the other fakers.

i dont know why ginger gets such a bad deal on this forum, she does things people want to see the others do

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1