B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Even P&T sometimes appear to be 'less real' now...Maybe they're just infected with the Barca Bug...😏

for what it's worth they already had this virus when they lived in B5

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

0710 They left

Maybe, they went on a trip somewhere, brought food, the recommendations of the Spanish authorities, for these girls, are words to the wind.

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Forse sono andati in gita da qualche parte, hanno portato del cibo, le raccomandazioni delle autorità spagnole, per queste ragazze, sono parole al vento.

sono andate a fare surf con il motoscafo, torneranno questa sera

On 8/7/2020 at 1:41 AM, bluewinner said:

sorry to ruin your rape fantasy. You are the one who is leaving so many comments about this for last few days. you come up with some none-sensical bullshit and when you are challenged you call people disagreeing with you Misogynists lol that's just rich. if you think you can just write whatever crap that comes to your mind and no one has the right to call you out on it, I have bad news for you , you are in the wrong place. 

Misogynists because your reasoning around the whole incident suggests it. I expect my comments to be challenged and have never shied away from it, but you and a few others are rehashing the same argument that has been dealt with over and over.  Respond if you like, but I'm done with this issue unless you have something new to say.

4 minutes ago, p4design said:

Misogynists because your reasoning around the whole incident suggests it. I expect my comments to be challenged and have never shied away from it, but you and a few others are rehashing the same argument that has been dealt with over and over.  Respond if you like, but I'm done with this issue unless you have something new to say.

I am not a misogynist, I respect women and their choices. I believe all these girls on RLC including Olya are adults and they can decide for themselves. they do not need our protection. all I said was, if Olya thought she was assaulted as you have been suggesting, she could complain to the police or at least to RLC and asked them to remove the footage, but that was not the case. we just see things differently here. it was my day off when they had that party in RLC that day, and I was watching them the whole day focusing more on Olya and following her around lol and after what happened and I read people's comments here I went back and watch things again, and I asked my friends on the forum who understand their language to translate what they were saying to each other . only then I draw my conclusion based on what I had seen and heard and the context in which it happened. so I left my comments hours after what happened and when I had enough information to make my mind up. anyway, enough has been said about this and there is no point in repeating what already has been said. have good day. 

• Like 1