B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

Is  it just my homepage, or has RLC removed the designations from all apartments? Now it's just a list of all 11 units. If so, I think it may be an indication or their plans (or lack thereof) for the future. What we see is what we got.

1 hour ago, albundy1089 said:

Is  it just my homepage, or has RLC removed the designations from all apartments? Now it's just a list of all 11 units. If so, I think it may be an indication or their plans (or lack thereof) for the future. What we see is what we got.

It's still there, click on the lines on right side on the top

Noldus 2020-08-07 22-22-17-007.jpg

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, traduction911 said:

LOL  La réponse classique... Je suis abonnée a Reallifecam depuis bon nombre d'années (depuis le début en fait) et je n'ai jamais VUS des situations semblables comme celles qui se passent depuis environ 3 mois... Le problème c'est que Leora est trop superbe pour ces pauvres filles qui tentent constamment de l'IMITER.. lol lol lol

So what is Leora doing that all the other girls are copying? Please give me a clue...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, corboblanc said:

so, to sum it up, you demand lesbian orgy, and everything else doesn't have to be on rlc, is that right?🙄

WOW,THATS WHAT YOU GOT OUT OF MY POST? I GUESS YOU ARE JUST LIKE THE PICTURE ON YOUR AVATAR,, YOU POOR THING., MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL.

11 hours ago, moos54 said:

French is a difficult language to translate into English and that is why there is often a bad interpretation in relation to my different posts😁

I take my hat off to all the guys here who try to post in English...Cheers guys and gals. But it's no big deal to use Google Translator, as long as we're aware of it's limitations...EG He/she...

• Upvote 2