B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I'm reading Olya's mind right now..... and ……. she's thinking of asking Diane if she can fuck this guy of Diane's that was here recently. She needs a good fucking and he can give it to her for sure.

''But can he not rape me this time Diane please''...

Sorry guys..😏.

image.jpeg.1824658077f494ceecbf8c154e576ee2.jpeg

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I take my hat off to all the guys here who try to post in English...Cheers guys and gals. But it's no big deal to use Google Translator, as long as we're aware of it's limitations...EG He/she...

Personnaly, I'm a French Canadian , and as almost everybody on here speaks English, I make a big effort ... Sometimes I read posts in french language, and when there is a Google Translation after, I notice that it is translated word to word instead of going with the meaning of the comment ... I will continue in English, sometimes I will make mistakes but I'll do my best ... Proud to be a French Canadian !! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, menouscope2015 said:

Personnaly, I'm a French Canadian , and as almost everybody on gère speaks English, I make a big effort ... Sometimes I read posts in french language, and when There is a Google Translation after, I notice that it is translated word to word instead of going with the meaning of the comment ... I will continue in English, sometimes I will make mistakes but I'll do my best ... Promis to be a French Canadian !! 

You know, when I holiday in France, Spain, Italy and other European countries...(or when I used to ☹️) I always try and speak a little of the local dialect, even tho I know I'm shit. I always feel embarrassed how well many Europeans speak great English...some better than me lol!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know, when I holiday in France, Spain, Italy and other European countries...(or when I used to ☹️) I always try and speak a little of the local dialect, even tho I know I'm shit. I always feel embarrassed how well many Europeans speak great English...some better than me lol!

My Frenglish is great :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

We learn it in school, but my wife is perfectly bilingual, and we've been together since 1977 ... She used to make me watch English movies and TV series ... even my 2 sons in early âge were watching English movies ... And I'm proud today because they are perfectly bilingual ... Thanks to my wife !! 

• Like 1