Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

14 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There’s an old expression in England that my mother used to say....” You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear “ Meaning! Malia to my mind is not a naturally sexy woman, whereas Leora is....Malia does not seem completely comfortable in my opinion, and I concede we all have different opinions.

She will not in my opinion ever be truly comfortable....Yes she will open her legs, but seemingly without the sexiness of Leora, it’s something I don’t think she will ever learn......She seems to me rather cold....And I do not mean to be cruel with those remarks..

Sexiness is something I don't think can be learned. You either have it or you don't.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I believe you are being over sensitive.....You happen to favour Malia I guess.....No problem with that.

She just does not float my boat...

Im out of here now, I will pick up the criticisms in the morning..Enjoy your night.

I also see things with Leora that I hate but I would never talk about her that way because I respect her, my preference for Malia doesn't change that and has nothing to do with it, all the girls from RLC do their best to make it to please us, each in her own way, I think you should respect that without constantly lowering them or pretending to be inferior, and this is the last thing I want to say about this

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

There’s an old expression in England that my mother used to say....” You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear “ Meaning! Malia to my mind is not a naturally sexy woman, whereas Leora is....Malia does not seem completely comfortable in my opinion, and I concede we all have different opinions.

She will not in my opinion ever be truly comfortable....Yes she will open her legs, but seemingly without the sexiness of Leora, it’s something I don’t think she will ever learn......She seems to me rather cold....And I do not mean to be cruel with those remarks..

I think that Malia is inexperienced when it comes to sexual expression. Speaking from my own experience with various lady partners over the years some were good others were like planks of wood in the bedroom so to speak.

• Like 2