Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

I think now is the time for all of us to start crying about the queens friend not being around that much anymore, going out and leaving our queen all alone and desperate... Pls, god, don't make it happen that the friend even stays out for the night...  Ts, ts, ts...

😉

• Haha 1

I mentioned last night that an occasion that occurred there seemed to be quite nice, which it was. I didn't mention that from my perspective from what was observed, it seemed that the individual involved in the occasion didn't seem to be completely into the occasion, and seemed to more or less force theirself into going thru with it, at least up until a certain point when feelings took over. Of course afterwards, there did seem to appear to be some level of gratification and satisfaction shown by that individual. But that was merely my perception of what had seemed to have occurred during the occasion.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, gogism said:

I think now is the time for all of us to start crying about the queens friend not being around that much anymore, going out and leaving our queen all alone and desperate... Pls, god, don't make it happen that the friend even stays out for the night...  Ts, ts, ts...

😉

It's doubtful that she will remain away for the night. But only she, or perhaps maybe even they, know what she may do. 

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I find it odd that they don´t say anything to each other when one leaves.No bye or see you later.

Hello mc56. I'm sure that neither one may do so each and every time one or the other leaves, but the lack of as much normal association between the two since the night before last was part of what I was alluding to in my first post of the previous page here. Perhaps it may be nothing, or perhaps it could have been noticed of some things being mentioned here again insinuating not enough space being given between the two, or perhaps it could be something else. Only they really know if in fact there is actually really any reason at all, or if it is nothing but them doing their own things at times.

• Like 1