Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

damn ... I'm going on vacation for a few days and today that I've come to see how Leora was and I found out about the conversation .. hahaha
God. it has been fine after all the derogatory comments towards Malia, and Leora is right, the whole house leaves it dirty, bathroom, kitchen, etc ... she never cooks, occasionally a salad .. hahaha ... and leaves no room for Leora, she is a person with a sweet face but a manipulator .. hahaha
I found out that last night, she went to the balcony, when Leora told her that she needed to relax, and she behaved like a little girl ... God ... I have nothing against Malia, but living with such a person, it must be a burden .. hahaha
Leora says that Malia does not want to develop intellectually, be it morally or spiritually, she does not want to go anywhere new, to learn to paint, she does not want to go to the gym, she does not go where Leora offers her, she sits all day, with the legs open when leora is not here, and she does what she does .... Leora controls everything..hahaha

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, raul399 said:

damn ... I'm going on vacation for a few days and today that I've come to see how Leora was and I found out about the conversation .. hahaha
God. it has been fine after all the derogatory comments towards Malia, and Leora is right, the whole house leaves it dirty, bathroom, kitchen, etc ... she never cooks, occasionally a salad .. hahaha ... and leaves no room for Leora, she is a person with a sweet face but a manipulator .. hahaha
I found out that last night, she went to the balcony, when Leora told her that she needed to relax, and she behaved like a little girl ... God ... I have nothing against Malia, but living with such a person, it must be a burden .. hahaha
Leora says that Malia does not want to develop intellectually, be it morally or spiritually, she does not want to go anywhere new, to learn to paint, she does not want to go to the gym, she does not go where Leora offers her, she sits all day, with the legs open when leora is not here, and she does what she does .... Leora controls everything..hahaha

I can confirm your statement about the phone call
I said it some time ago that malia is a bit of a hindrance. unfortunately it is very affectionate. the two will get along again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1