Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

Paul has changed a lot physically ... now with short hair, he has lost a lot of weight, and it shows that he does a lot of physical exercise, his muscle mass is increasing ... the separation has suited him well, to his physical state ... ..

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

that you have to report it here and especially the way you do that I think is doubtful, but that you also seem to like it and bring it with pleasure ... that is very low, the content I will not go into further , that shouldn't be on a public forum, but decency is something I wasn't looking for with you anyway

He likes to think he knows what goes on. Don't let his stupid rants bother you. He's only angry because she doesn't like him. He's likes to spread nonsense.

Another troll of course.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Le gusta pensar que sabe lo que pasa. No dejes que sus estúpidas diatribas te molesten. Solo está enojado porque a ella no le gusta. Le gusta esparcir tonterías.

Otro troll, por supuesto.

here the only troll there is is you
I am going to comment what you want and when you want .. whether you like it or not ..

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

que tienes que denunciarlo aquí y sobre todo la forma en que lo haces que creo que es dudoso, pero que también parece que te gusta y lo traes con gusto ... eso es muy bajo, el contenido no voy a profundizar, eso no debería estar en un foro público, pero la decencia es algo que no estaba buscando contigo de todos modos

I do not report anything ... I have only made a summary of the conversation she had in the kitchen ... if she does not want us to find out about the conversation, she would not do it in a free access space ...
Don't kill the messenger ... hahaha

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

here the only troll there is is you
I am going to comment what you want and when you want .. whether you like it or not ..

I would agree with but we would both be wrong. Hahahaha

15 minutes ago, raul399 said:

you think you know everything, and you don't know shit ... so you can find out once ... I have been blocked on instagram for days ... now you know ...

I know you like to make stuff up because Leora does not like you. How do you think I know.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Paul has changed a lot physically ... now with short hair, he has lost a lot of weight, and it shows that he does a lot of physical exercise, his muscle mass is increasing ... the separation has suited him well, to his physical state ... ..

Hello there braul. As far as I recall, he always pretty much kept his hair cut short, and was already experiencing hair loss at his young age on top and in the front of his head, although it was likely something he couldn't help. As far as the rest, although you were just sociably commenting on how he may be doing nowadays, it's a good possibility that few if any that visit here would actually be interested in such details of the rest my friend. Although if that is how he is doing and wants to be, then it should be considered good for him I believe.

1 minute ago, raul399 said:

of the followers you are not listed ...
If you were on that list, you would have already realized that I have been on it for 20 days.

I don't use Instagram or vk or Facebook. I will leave it up to you to figure out the rest.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Hola braul. Por lo que recuerdo, siempre se mantenía el pelo corto y ya estaba experimentando la caída del cabello a su corta edad en la parte superior y en la parte delantera de la cabeza, aunque probablemente era algo que no podía evitar. En cuanto al resto, aunque solo comentaba sociablemente cómo podría estar hoy en día, es una buena posibilidad que pocos o alguno de los que visiten aquí estén realmente interesados en esos detalles del resto, amigo mío.

I have always thought that Paul was a nice boy, now what I know about him has a new bicycle and he goes out a lot in the mountains with the bike ...
Thanks to Paul, and his way of being, Leora is what she is because he has consented to everything Leora wanted ...
Another possessive man, he wouldn't have let Leora triumph in RLC.
Now with Leora's new boyfriend we will see how his life develops in rlc ... he has the face of being from the KGB ... hahaha ....

• Like 3