Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Malia should kidnap the Koala to her bed for a cuddle. I'm sure the Koala won't mind.

Great idea and hello by the way mate. I think the Koala could stand a break from gaurd duty for awhile anyway. 😉

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Great idea and hello by the way mate. I think the Koala could stand a break from gaurd duty for awhile anyway. 😉

G'Day mate

Yes, the Koala keeps Leora safe as he watches her 24/7.

• Like 1

Leora will be happy as most of the time when Leora leaves the apartment Malia has the number 1 watched Cam.

Also Malia should know she is being watched because she is interesting to watch.

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I persume that Paul could visit the apt if he was there but with Quarantines being reimposed, etc where is it that our fair Leora goes in the early morning hours?  A stroll in the park?

Paul is no more 👎where she goes is the business of no one.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Paul is no more 👎where she goes is the business of no one.

I appreciate that where she goes is not my business, it just appears to be an odd time to be away during a pandemic.  And how do you know that Paul is 'no more'?  I saw him visiting a few months ago.

4 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

I appreciate that where she goes is not my business, it just appears to be an odd time to be away during a pandemic.  And how do you know that Paul is 'no more'?  I saw him visiting a few months ago.

He visited back in Jan. It's been mentioned in the forum many times from conversations over heard. She's seeing someone in Prague occasionally.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

He visited back in Jan. It's been mentioned in the forum many times from conversations over heard. She's seeing someone in Prague occasionally.

Thank you.  I have missed the conversations saying that Leora is seeing someone in Prague.

• Like 1