Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #64 August 2020

Nicholas

As always, I do not understand this forum, there are hundreds of pages of comments about nothing, however, no one who says that Malia, last night she masturbated very clearly, perhaps, it's me who's wrong

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Sergio said:

As always, I do not understand this forum, there are hundreds of pages of comments about nothing, however, no one who says that Malia, last night she masturbated very clearly, perhaps, it's me who's wrong

Strange ! Normally the Malia supporters are usually very vociferous with their views, which is their prerogative. I'm sure they will contribute at some time today. 🙀😹

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Leora love Malia 

Leora love Paul and Eva 

Leora love koala 

Leora love pulo

Leora love all of us 

👸💞🌟

👸💞👨🐶

👸💞🐨

👸💞🐈

👸💞

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, pulo filipe said:

Leora love Malia 

Leora love Paul and Eva 

Leora love koala 

Leora love pulo

Leora love all of us 

👸💞🌟

👸💞👨🐶

👸💞🐨

👸💞🐈

👸💞

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

Leora dont love Paul 

She loves her new boyfriend

You  must change the line

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jurgen Mees said:

yesterday it was clear on the phone to paul, leave me alone i started a new life and i have a new steady friend, and stop betraying me ,,

Jurgen, although I have completely no interest in the person they call Paul ..

I think your comment is anything but "clear" and I might add unsubstantiated so I take it you are perhaps German who is acquainted with the peoples of Russia's language..

And deciphered these comments made by the Queen of Ass...

Further more can people take your comment to be gospel or like a lot of comments on here complete "Bollocks"..

And will take it's place in the very long line of all the other useless comments..

By the way you might end up with 1000's of posts that makes you look like you know what you are talking about..

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Jurgen Mees said:

yesterday it was clear on the phone to paul, leave me alone i started a new life and i have a new steady friend, and stop betraying me ,,

I was pretty sure at that time that's who it may have been and not her new friend. 

• Like 1