Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

2 minutes ago, rodox said:

man what you said is one thing.  i am saying about exaggeration. she may had her reasons ok , but she was the missing cake icing.

Maybe she preferred dick? who knows but thoroughly enjoyed a great night, must be one of the best nights ever and best cams and positions as well. 👍

Just now, Robwin said:

Maybe she preferred dick? who knows but thoroughly enjoyed a great night, must be one of the best nights ever and best cams and positions as well. 👍

but the dick was there in front for her. ask hugo about that

Just now, rodox said:

one thing is say that was a very good night other thing is say that was epic and historical. this is an exaggeration . the prettier did not participated. 

Well we all have and are entitled to our opinions, lets say we agree to disagree 👍

Just now, Robwin said:

Well we all have and are entitled to our opinions, lets say we agree to disagree 👍

you dont need to agree with me. this is a free forum, i am saying that say this was historical is an exaggeration and i am  giving my reason for it , if you dont agree i respect your opinion .

Guest maitre197
39 minutes ago, rodox said:

my god what an exaggeration ! 

I appreciated the complexity and scale of the event. First time FOUR girls visited a HETEROSEXUAL COUPLE. They are not the future or ancient participants, street whores or camworkers. One of them licked the pussy of girlfriend the first time in the life. It was  an action without limits in fronts of cameras and in FULL LIGHTS (let`s remember your criticism after 3 some 3 weeks ago, dear members). All the time Hugo tried to seduce the last brunette. 

1 minute ago, maitre197 said:

I appreciated the complexity and scale of the event. First time FOUR girls visited a HETEROSEXUAL COUPLE. They are not the future or ancient participants, street whores or camworkers. One of them licked the pussy of girlfriend the first time in the life. It was  an action without limits in fronts of cameras and in FULL LIGHTS (let`s remember your criticism after 3 some 3 weeks ago, dear members). All the time Hugo tried to seduce the last brunette. 

you have your reasons but the problem is that to be historical the prettier could not be out. 

Guest maitre197
6 minutes ago, rodox said:

you have your reasons but the problem is that to be historical the prettier could not be out. 

Historical for me means an event that is so distinct from everyday life that it has every chance to be immortalized in the future in the writing of history.

1 minute ago, maitre197 said:

Historical for me means an event that is so distinct from everyday life that it has every chance to be immortalized in the future in the writing of history.

ok. but for me it could not be considerate historical if the main star, the cake icing, was missing,  and did not participate. its very simple for me.

7 minutes ago, rodox said:

ok. but for me it could not be considerate historical if the main star, the cake icing, was missing,  and did not participate. its very simple for me.

Why do you say she was the main star? The 4 other girls were all pretty in their own way, if this other girl decided not to take part that is entirely her choice, not yours ,not mine but hers. There were no stars just 4 other girls enjoying each other and the brunette decided not to take part, her loss not the others who enjoyed themselves.

• Like 2

Just now, Robwin said:

Why do you say she was the main star? The 4 other girls were all pretty in their own way, if this other girl decided not to take part that is entirely her choice, not yours ,not mine but hers. There were no stars just 4 other girls enjoying each other and the brunette decided not to take part, her loss not the others who enjoyed themselves.

i give up. for me. for me. you understand what is an opinion ?. My subscription ends tomorrow and unlike you i will not renew cause i think vhtv is far away to be historical. the first think you must learn english man is the signification of an opinon. for me in my opinion  she is the main star. even if you dont agree. ok ?  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, rodox said:

i give up. for me. for me. you understand what is an opinion ?. My subscription ends tomorrow and unlike you i will not renew cause i think vhtv is far away to be historical. the first think you must learn english man is the signification of an opinon. for me in my opinion  she is the main star. even if you dont agree. ok ?  

Yes that,s fine with me you have your opinion and i have mine like many others do. Lets just leave it there shall we. By the way i am english so no need to learn the language 👍 Have a good day eh.