Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #65 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

Hello everyone
This whole back and forth in the forum is a bit annoying. Ok, that's what distinguishes a forum but then everyone should respect the statements of others. That one or the other disagrees with some statements is also in the nature of humans.
For my part, I think that in some statements from other members, sometimes what it is (also in those of Domi)
I am also of the opinion that something should change in Leora's apartment. Maybe Malia should go home and Leora bring her boyfriend with her? Or should Leora leave the project and leave the apartment to Malia? Both options are possible for me. Personally, however, I wish Leora would stay, just like she does at the moment it is just bullshit for everyone I think.
Then she should rather go, but then she has to be sure about the consequences. A friend can also be gone again very quickly. I think that Leora thinks about such things because she currently lives in the palace of RLC and her income is secured. Just how much longer ???
If each of you goes inside I think what I'm saying is not completely wrong. Ok, my interest in Malia is zero, I know that some think differently. However, I also accept their opinion who only post for Malia.
Well Corona has certainly also contributed to these unusual circumstances (travel restriction) and Paul certainly also her ex to a very large extent (for me he made this situation possible in the first place)
now some can start again with bad comments to other forum members.
But please think of my words that usually there is something real in the words
Please don't come back with "all just speculation" and so on.
I am aware of that, but that's what makes a forum.

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, The Earl said:

Hello everyone
This whole back and forth in the forum is a bit annoying. Ok, that's what distinguishes a forum but then everyone should respect the statements of others. That one or the other disagrees with some statements is also in the nature of humans.
For my part, I think that in some statements from other members, sometimes what it is (also in those of Domi)
I am also of the opinion that something should change in Leora's apartment. Maybe Malia should go home and Leora bring her boyfriend with her? Or should Leora leave the project and leave the apartment to Malia? Both options are possible for me. Personally, however, I wish Leora would stay, just like she does at the moment it is just bullshit for everyone I think.
Then she should rather go, but then she has to be sure about the consequences. A friend can also be gone again very quickly. I think that Leora thinks about such things because she currently lives in the palace of RLC and her income is secured. Just how much longer ???
If each of you goes inside I think what I'm saying is not completely wrong. Ok, my interest in Malia is zero, I know that some think differently. However, I also accept their opinion who only post for Malia.
Well Corona has certainly also contributed to these unusual circumstances (travel restriction) and Paul certainly also her ex to a very large extent (for me he made this situation possible in the first place)
now some can start again with bad comments to other forum members.
But please think of my words that usually there is something real in the words
Please don't come back with "all just speculation" and so on.
I am aware of that, but that's what makes a forum.

Fair comment!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸 

It was always like this and will not change  

🐈😘

you are right Pulo, speculation makes little sense since Leora needs RLC for a basic income she will not leave, it is also strange to tell on a forum what should be done with that apartment since those two girls decide for themselves, you even have to wait and see if that new man in her life stays in her life.

The only problem I see is not that apartment, but some others on this forum

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2