Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #66 August 2020

happyone

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

There was a noticeable difference from the time of her arrival there last year, up until six months later back in February, and there has even been a much more noticable difference since then, and especially recently. 

Nick, The answers simple, who arrived around mid January, and hardly leaves her alone, so in house exercise as all but ceased, causing much displeasure to many

Now I'm doing a "jimbo" see you all Monday, I wonder if doing a "jimbo" will catch on.

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Nick, The answers simple, who arrived around mid January, and hardly leaves her alone, so in house exercise as all but ceased, causing much displeasure to many

You sure like to fault Malia for things that happen or don't. Not exactly sure how Malia is stopping Leora from exercising. I would think that's more of a personal choice she's stopped.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Newark 52, I don't think Malia is stopping Leora from exerciseing, and her late night snacks before bed are not helping either.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

You sure like to fault Malia for things that happen or don't. Not exactly sure how Malia is stopping Leora from exercising. I would think that's more of a personal choice she's stopped.

I agree Pepe, Malia sure seems to catch a lot of hell from people and like you said, it's all about personal choice and apparently Leora's choice is to live outside more and more.  You can't blame Leora either, she's already got the blessings from her biggest fans!

• Like 4

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Before Malia's arrival to this apartment, it is certainly true, Leora did exercise more, Leora did bate more, Leora did dance more, but you are absolutely correct, because after Malia's arrival, Leora has made a personal choice, to do less bating, to do less exercising, and to do less playful things like dancing around the apartment, so once again you are exactly right, because it is, and has been her personal choice to do less in this apartment 

• Like 3