until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

X said that because Leora arrived without Malia, that they were not together.  Anybody else see it the same way?

Leora arrived home a while ago after being out 48 hours and Malia left the apartment before Leora got home, they were not together.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

Leora arrived home a while ago after being out 48 hours and Malia left the apartment before Leora got home, they were not together.

Yes, I know Leora was out catting around for the last 48 hours but my question is....how long did Malia leave before Leora got home?  I don't see how anyone can say that Leora and Malia haven't been together after Malia left the apartment prior to Leora's arrival unless it was just seconds before Malia left that Leora came home.  How long was Malia gone before Leora decided she had finally been out long enough?

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, I know Leora was out catting around for the last 48 hours but my question is....how long did Malia leave before Leora got home?  I don't see how anyone can say that Leora and Malia haven't been together after Malia left the apartment prior to Leora's arrival unless it was just seconds before Malia left that Leora came home.  How long was Malia gone before Leora decided she had finally been out long enough?

Harley, I did not see the exact time Malia left the apartment but she was home alone  two hours ago. if they were together it would not have been for long,and Malia still has not returned.

17 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Harley, I did not see the exact time Malia left the apartment but she was home alone  two hours ago. if they were together it would not have been for long,and Malia still has not returned.

I think what he may have been getting at, was how could anyone here actually claim that they have not been together at all after Malia left and before her friend finally returned, although such a point really shouldn't matter perhaps as much as one of being not much of anything of interest has occurred there in a week and half. Of course, mother nature had been visiting for one, and has been visiting for the other, where the two are concerned.