B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #28 (August)

41 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

does anyone know whats happening at B4, if so please explain coz i am baffled

If RLC owns B4, then I'd guess closed for a week or two for maintenance and repair.

If RLC  leases B4, the lease may expire at the end of August.   That might explain why the girls are moving out now so  that RLC can remove the cameras, network equipment.

If RLC owns or leases B4, there may be a new B6, with some girls moving there.  And Dick and Jane operating B4, with rotating guests from  Россия.

(Some of these girls are clearly able to navigate Schengen rules, and are very valuable to RLC for that reason alone.)

I have no idea.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

If RLC owns B4, then I'd guess closed for a week or two for maintenance and repair.

If RLC  leases B4, the lease may expire at the end of August.   That might explain why the girls are moving out now so  that RLC can remove the cameras, network equipment.

If RLC owns or leases B4, there may be a new B6, with some girls moving there.  And Dick and Jane operating B4, with rotating guests from  Россия.

(Some of these girls are clearly able to navigate Schengen rules, and are very valuable to RLC for that reason alone.)

I have no idea.

thats more of an idea than i have