Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

I was going to mention something in the chat thread here yesterday that has seemed somewhat unusual and odd compared to how things have been seeming to be there with the two imo. Last week was when both of the women there were visited by mother nature. This week has almost come and gone, and other than the massage session that once again included projections of false intentions at the end of each ones massage of the other, there has not been so much as any slightest indication from either one of the two that either of them may be feeling frisky or horny in any way, and not so much as even any gesture that may would mean any such thoughts may have so much as even been crossing either of their minds or at least that I have noticed. Now that the one known as Leora who is always not around on the weekends anymore and has already left there today, it appears that one of the two known as Malia, is now back to doing the touchy feely routines and projecting appearances that she may actually go further and do something more when most times other than a few out of months of doing so, has never been the case.

12 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora 👸

arrive soon 

Com uma sacola preta 

Makeup 

🐈😘

Hopefully soon, not sure we are allow to talk about it. I better check the rules.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I was going to mention something in the chat thread here yesterday that has seemed somewhat unusual and odd compared to how things have been seeming to be there with the two imo. Last week was when both of the women there were visited by mother nature. This week has almost come and gone, and other than the massage session that once again included projections of false intentions at the end of each ones massage of the other, there has not been so much as any slightest indication from either one of the two that either of them may be feeling frisky or horny in any way and not so much as even any gesture that would mean any such thoughts have so much as even been crossing either of their minds of which I've noticed. Now that the one known as Leora who is always not around on the weekends anymore and has already left there today, it appears that one of the two, is now back to doing the touchy feely routines and projecting appearances that she may actually go further when most times other than a few out of months of doing so, has never been the case.

no comment

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I was going to mention something in the chat thread here yesterday that has seemed somewhat unusual and odd compared to how things have been seeming to be there with the two imo. Last week was when both of the women there were visited by mother nature. This week has almost come and gone, and other than the massage session that once again included projections of false intentions at the end of each ones massage of the other, there has not been so much as any slightest indication from either one of the two that either of them may be feeling frisky or horny in any way and not so much as even any gesture that would mean any such thoughts have so much as even been crossing either of their minds of which I've noticed. Now that the one known as Leora who is always not around on the weekends anymore and has already left there today, it appears that one of the two, is now back to doing the touchy feely routines and projecting appearances that she may actually go further when most times other than a few out of months of doing so, has never been the case.

I'll get back to you once I've checked the rules to see if I can make a comment.

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Nick, I've checked with my lawyer and he's advised not to make any comments at this time as he's referring it to a QC,