Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

47 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I realize and understand those points as well jimbo. What I have found somewhat diificult to understand, is that other than the fact that everyone is different and have their own different views on various matters in life, I can understand someone being willing to pay their money to see or observe something somewhere just as many do for other things in life. But, it is my opinion that there are many more that might be willing to do so, to see or observe something that involved some sort of activity, along with being able to see something usually not being able to do so otherwise in everyday life for many people. It is also in my opinion that there are those who likely are not as many as in the previous category mentioned, that are willing to pay their money just to see or observe something that involves no activity as well, when the very things they pay to see that involve no activity as well, can be found and seen in other places in life and on the internet as well for free. Again, I realize it's different strokes for different folks. But there are other places, both in everyday life and on the internet as well, where beautifully gorgeous women can be seen and observed doing basic everyday living activities on a daily basis either while dressed, partially dressed, or even some fully nude without having to pay to do so. Of course, those other places don't involve a Leora or a Malia.

What you don't get free on the internet is the privilege to watch a shy young 22 year old evolving into a Intelligent Beautiful lady for 7 years  see all the Ups the Downs the Happy the Sad the very Sad moments . A Lady that can get you all Fired up to the brink of a Heart Attack and get you so Frustrated and Mad. A lady that can make everywhere she moved to look like a Palace move to another Country and make a success of it when she arrived in Prague she had a small luggage case and a plastic make up bag Look at her now built it all back up again That's what I think you pay for to share her Journey and boy what a Journey... Amazing Lady our Leora

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ste said:

What you don't get free on the internet is the privilege to watch a shy young 22 year old evolving into a Intelligent Beautiful lady for 7 years  see all the Ups the Downs the Happy the Sad the very Sad moments . A Lady that can get you all Fired up to the brink of a Heart Attack and get you so Frustrated and Mad. A lady that can make everywhere she moved to look like a Palace move to another Country and make a success of it when she arrived in Prague she had a small luggage case and a plastic make up bag Look at her now built it all back up again That's what I think you pay for to share her Journey and boy what a Journey... Amazing Lady our Leora

You have said it all Ste....Summed up superbly!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

All a matter of personal preference.

It is I think Malia is cuter over all her ass is perfect,  also Leora has gained so much weight that her ass now has dimples she's still a beautiful woman though.

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well hello there stranger. How's things been going for you ? You must have not been paying much attention to what occurs there lately my friend, because the solo shows have subsided to few and far between, and the efforts at the end of the exchanges of massages of one another have been obviously only projections of false intentions most times that they are done, and have occurred mostly only around every five or six weeks.

Hey Brother, yeah I don't come around as much as I used to. If you have anything you want to share pm me. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ste said:

I'm sorry to disagree my friend but I must respectfully do so. I've actually watched and observed multiple young women mature into later periods of their lives while acting on soap operas over similar lengths of time or more. Of course on soap operas it is all acting, and so there is a difference, and so most of what changes any observer may notice may be changes in someones physical appearances, although some in their mental maturity as well. But still, so is some of what is observed on rlc with some of the participants. Although mostly being so, they are not always being genuine in all they do under those cams. Sure, there's very little, if any nudity on soap operas, but someone don't have to pay to watch soap operas.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I'm sorry to disagree my friend but I must respectfully do so. I've actually watched and observed multiple young women mature into later periods of their lives while acting on soap operas. Of course on soap operas it is all acting, and so most of what changes any observer may notice may be changes in someones physical anatomies, although some in their mental maturity as well, but still so is some of what is observed on rlc with some of the participants. They are not always being genuine in all they do under those cams.

I understand what your saying but you can't compare my comment to a soap opera I admit since her friend arrived  ( you know my feeling about her) it might seem like that, But when she is gone we be back to Leora's Life hope your views change and see what most other people see Regards

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, henriPas said:

Je m'emmerde : je t'aurais bien scanné Malia. Mais t'es vraiment pas jolie. 

Arrête et quitte Léora.

Tes yeux sont trop rapprochés, ta bouche trop fine et déséquilibrée.
Tes fesses ? C'est un scandale pour un fille de 20 ans...

Tes pieds ? avec ton os qui dépasse et déforme ton pouce ?

Bon, et ben, je vais continuer de mater Kitty et ses seins durs comme du plastique siliconés.

🤣 you are a little psycho aren't you 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Ste said:

I understand what your saying but you can't compare my comment to a soap opera I admit since her friend arrived  ( you know my feeling about her) it might seem like that, But when she is gone we be back to Leora's Life hope your views change and see what most other people see Regards

Actually, even though I neglected to mention it and include it in the opening statement of my comments, I should have rather simply stated that although I may not agree with all that you mentioned in your comments, I do happen to agree with some of what you mentioned and the points and meanings of what your comments meant. I have always liked and admired her quite a bit. Just haven't been too thrilled about what goes on there lately and for awhile now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1