Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

9 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i didnt say u did, but im sure u know the culprits.what i am saying is the longer its gone on the more bpeople are noticing

I've noticed that there have been some here and there at times. Still, there are those that it simply does not matter to because how often somene may be around there or not, or how often the place is empty or not, they don't seem to mind paying as long as they can see someone even if it may be only so often or whether or not anything of any unusual significant interest may occur.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I've noticed that there have been some here and there at times. Still, there those that it simply does not matter to because how often somene may be around there or not, or how often the place is empty or not, they don't seem to mind paying as long as they can see someone even if it may be only so often.

they get away with so much they dont even leave a house sitter now lol

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

If I was asked to place a wager on it and was willing to actually do so, I'd wager that Malia will return a little while later and more than likely by herself as has happened already a number of times.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

If I was asked to place a wager on it and was willing to actually do so, I'd wager that Malia will return a little while later and more than likely by herself as has happened already a number of times.

definately

As I see it, she is out Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Mondays she is too beat out to do anything. So she is home Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. I personally, sure wouldn't pay for a sub for three days viewing when it's practically the only decent apt that RLC has. I think Leora is reaching a point where she will be leaving before too long anyway.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

If the paying members continue to make them number one, just by viewing them sitting at the kitchen table eating, or watching a video, then why would Leora be motivated to invest more of her time into this apartment, so I'm pretty sure she is believing that "if I can receive the same amount of money, or probably more with less time in this apartment", then what motivates Leora to spend even more time, when she doesn't need to... just adding my two cents

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

If the paying members continue to make them number one, just by viewing them sitting at the kitchen table eating, or watching a video, then why would Leora be motivated to invest more of her time into this apartment, so I'm pretty sure she is believing that "if I can receive the same amount of money, or probably more with less time in this apartment", then what motivates Leora to spend even more time, when she doesn't need to... just adding my two cents

the empty living room is in the top 10 thumbnails so are they based on viewers or what

Cmon now. They have both started to work at the animal clinic. One in the feline and the other in the canine department. Good for them all.

But...I do know that here around are some dogs and cats as well, hehe.

Cheers! 😉