Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do agree with most of what you mentioned Ste, and I will add that another reason of those times together being done imo, is because of concern about maintaining a most popular residence status which likely means opportunities of more money for them. They realize the appearances of them laying in bed together may likely attract potential observers who may do so in beliefs they may be treated to something more than mostly usually occurs during those times. But yes, I have mentioned before that her friend has always seemed to be more of a homebody and not as outgoing as she has become. Because once upon a time, she herself did not venture out as often or spend as much time away as she has now gotten into doing around not long after her friends arrival there.

I agree but don't forget Leora was in a new country and trying to make friends she used to go out at 5pm till approx 9.30 sure she was taking classes and some days exploring the city. By the time Malia arrived I think Leora had gained a circle of friends but it took 6 months and probable the wrong time for Paul and later her friend to arrive. She done a great job making friends and keeping Malia entertained which is not easy she is a bit of a moan, Hope you don't mind me going back to your comments.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ste said:

I agree but don't forget Leora was in a new country and trying to make friends she used to go out at 5pm till approx 9.30 sure she was taking classes and some days exploring the city. By the time Malia arrived I think Leora had gained a circle of friends but it took 6 months and probable the wrong time for Paul and later her friend to arrive. She done a great job making friends and keeping Malia entertained which is not easy she is a bit of a moan, Hope you don't mind me going back to your comments.

I agree, and do not mind at all my friend. After all, exchanges of dialogue of differences of views and opinions are what forums are supposed to be for. I did edit and add the last paragraph of comments to that previous post but obviously not before you starting to respond though. 

35 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I do agree with most of what you mentioned Ste, and I will add that another reason of those times together being done imo, is because of concern about maintaining a most popular residence status which likely means opportunities of more money for them. They realize the appearances of them laying in bed together, let alone doing some of the occasional things such as the subtle touching and caressing of one another although not in intimate areas, may likely attract potential observers who may do so in beliefs they may be treated to something more than mostly usually occurs during those times. But yes, I have mentioned before that her friend has always seemed to be more of a homebody and not as outgoing as she has become. Because once upon a time, she herself did not venture out as often or spend as much time away as she has now gotten accustomed to doing, and had seemed to do so around a short while after her friends arrival there.

But the main point of my previous post of comments, was that if Malia was going to be leaving there really soon, and as soon as next week as an example, that they would probably already know that to be sure, and if so, I do not believe her friend Leora would have left for another weekend, but would probably rather stay around her as much as she could before she did leave, or least I would hope so.

Leora can't dump her friends because of Malia  if and when she goes its back to her own friends in Russia and all Leora's work gone down the tubes Malia not worth that  no way

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ste said:

Leora can't dump her friends because of Malia  if and when she goes its back to her own friends in Russia and all Leora's work gone down the tubes Malia not worth that  no way

Somehow, I don't believe her spending a last weekend or even part of a last weekend with her friend that she has more than likely known and been friends with much longer than any that she may have met and become friends with there, would, or for that matter should be considered as dumping her friends. It's very likely that it would or at least should be understood by anyone else involved in such a situation. I'm certain that when that time comes, they will not be sure when they may next to see or be able to spend any time with one another again being the great distance there will be between them once again. I would think she would care about and value her close friend Malia's friendship enough so to let her know she does by at least doing something as trivial but meaningful as that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Op de een of andere manier geloof ik niet dat ze een laatste weekend of zelfs maar een deel van een laatste weekend doorbrengt met haar vriend waarmee ze meer dan waarschijnlijk al veel langer bevriend is dan met wie ze misschien heeft ontmoet en waarmee ze bevriend is geraakt, of voor die kwestie moet worden beschouwd als het dumpen van haar vrienden. Het is zeer waarschijnlijk dat het zou of in ieder geval zou moeten worden begrepen door iemand anders die bij een dergelijke situatie betrokken is. Ik ben er zeker van dat wanneer die tijd komt, ze niet zeker zullen zijn wanneer ze elkaar weer zullen zien of in staat zullen zijn om weer tijd met elkaar door te brengen, gezien de grote afstand die er zal zijn tussen hen en die landen. 

Zou wel eens november kunnen worden voordat Malia terug kan.

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Somehow, I don't believe her spending a last weekend or even part of a last weekend with her friend that she has more than likely known and been friends with much longer than any that she may have met and become friends with there, would, or for that matter should be considered as dumping her friends. It's very likely that it would or at least should be understood by anyone else involved in such a situation. I'm certain that when that time comes, they will not be sure when they may next to see or be able to spend any time with one another again being the great distance there will be between them once again. 

Sorry Leora done enough for her with no thanks Leora should not change her routine

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, very likely only to get ready to do another disappearing act for another weekend there my feline friend.

There you are now Leora getting ready to go out and her so called friend decides to take over the bathroom Leora should kick her out on her ass

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Ste said:

Sorry Leora done enough for her with no thanks Leora should not change her routine

I think you have it all wrong. Malia is Leora's best friend and she has always been there for Leora. I recall many times when Leora has been upset or crying and it was always Malia that was there for her, because that is what true friends do for each other. Malia is someone Leora has known for years and should be more important than someone she met a few months ago.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3