Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I wonder how much longer RLC are going to put up with her taking such liberties, out all day today, out again tonight and possibly most of the weekend, and then she worries about adverse postings, what does she expect when she carries on like this.

RLC non costringe nessuno a stare in casa, questa discussione l'ho già letta tante volte ed è inutile sperare che RLC contatti Leora per dirgli "per favore stai più tempo in casa". 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I wonder how much longer RLC are going to put up with her taking such liberties, out all day today, out again tonight and possibly most of the weekend, and then she worries about adverse postings, what does she expect when she carries on like this.

so you finally noticed

5 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

They are free to do what they want.  Nothing saying at RLC that they have to be in the apartment a certain amount of hours everyday.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

To be honest New, I believe she gives it little thought compared to how she once may have. At one time it used to seem that she may have had considerations of how her lifestyle has ultimately been being provided. But it seems that most of those times have come and gone. Now it seems her mind is on things more important to her. I imagine it might not seem as much that way to her if anything was to ever occur that unexpectedly interrupted the way her lifestyle is ultimately being provided before she may be ready for such of any type of scenario to occur, such as occurred with the closure of the apartments in Russia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

To be honest New, I believe she gives it little thought compared to how she once may have. At one time it used to seem that she may have had considerations of how her lifestyle has ultimately been being provided. But it seems that most of those times have come and gone. 

we had these conversations a couple of months ago and got called trolls. whats changed

10 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

we had these conversations a couple of months ago and got called trolls. whats changed

I never called or referred to anyone as being a troll just for stating comments that should not be considered to be factually false or derogatory, disparaging, or insulting in context or nature.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

I never called or referred to anyone as being a troll just for stating comments that should not be considered to be factually false or derogatory, disparaging, or insulting in nature.

i didnt say u did, but im sure u know the culprits.what i am saying is the longer its gone on the more bpeople are noticing

• Like 2
  • Haha 1