Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

33 minutes ago, Ste said:

Sorry Leora done enough for her with no thanks Leora should not change her routine

That's your opinion of which you are certainly entitled my friend. Where I come from and the way I was brought up, folks have and show respect for their friends, and especially the ones they have been friends with the longest. That would be nothing more than her showing her friend respect and that she values their friendship quite a bit, nothing else. If she has other so called friends that for whatever reasons could not understand it, then how much of true friends should they actually really be considered to be. But, that likely would not occur because others that are friends enough with anyone, would understand those type of situations. If not, they really should not to be considered so much of close friends after all.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I think you have it all wrong. Malia is Leora's best friend and she has always been there for Leora. I recall many times when Leora has been upset or crying and it was always Malia that was there for her, because that is what true friends do for each other. Malia is someone Leora has known for years and should be more important than someone she met a few months ago.

Don't think so

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ste said:

There you are now Leora getting ready to go out and her so called friend decides to take over the bathroom Leora should kick her out on her ass

Dude, they are friends and have been for a long time. You have no clue of the ways they may understand one another in their relatioship of being as close of friends as they are and likely do understand one another because you are not there and most likely don't speak their language regardless of translation apps. So to think or say something like that is not nice at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Dude, they are friends and have been for a long time. You have no clue of the ways they may understand one another in their relatioship of being close friends so to think or say something like that is not nice at all.

We might have both got it wrong Leora might be taking her out with her

1 hour ago, Ste said:

We might have both got it wrong Leora might be taking her out with her

I believe I mentioned something that pertained to her showing up and likely getting ready to leave again and there being a good chance of it being for another weekend soon that has been occurring now for months. Even if her friend does get ready and leave with her, it wouldn't be the first time, nor would it be the first time that either she shows back up at the apartment by herself, or even if both do, if the past is indicative of such, it may very well not be long before she leaves again for the rest of the weekend. I mentioned nothing about them being in the bathroom at the same time, of which I'm sure there is an understanding between them, otherwise it most likely would not occur.

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe I mentioned something that pertained to her showing up and likely getting ready to leave again and there being a good chance of it being for another weekend soon that has been occurring now for months. Even if her friend does get ready and leave with her, it wouldn't be the first time, nor would it be the first time that either she shows back up at the apartment by herself, or even if both do, if the past is indicative of such, it may very well not be long before she leaves again for the rest of the weekend. 

Can't win if she takes her out or leaves her at home don't think you be happy I wouldn't be bothered taking her anywhere

• Like 1