Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

4 minutes ago, BearHug said:

As I was watching Leora laying on her side naked in bed it made me think that if she was my girlfriend that’s the exact position I’d sleep with her at night. We would sleep in the spoon position with her body pulled tightly against mine with my arm wrapped over her waist. Not to mention she’d be all ready to go when I wake up each day with morning wood. 😉

Yes. That is how many of us feel.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Yes. That is how many of us feel.

Speaking of caramel jugg, besides there being times past when she visited some tanning salons, I believe she has since used some brand of hyaluronic tanning lotion or serum at times to maintain her appeallingly gorgeous overall tanned looking complexion. 😍

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

How can one girl lay in this one position for so long and keep looking so irresistible that I could sit here all day and just watch. Just beautiful.

I will fore warn you. You are succumbing to the addiction of Leora. Fear not, it is without a doubt, the ultimate of addictions. Creating only pleasure.  😊

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, gogism said:

It was jack nicholson btw, hehe

Teach me bro. i was talking about George Kennedy in Cool Hand Luke. There may be further references. One I know of is Negan from the Walking Dead. He called his baseball bat Lucille, I believe.

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

I will fore warn you. You are succumbing to the addiction of Leora. Fear not, it is without a doubt, the ultimate of addictions. Creating only pleasure.  😊

Then there is one thing of which we agree.