Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

37 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Just came back again,has been down since 4pm.Maybe they had some server issues.

I would not be surprised if that were the case, or if they have more down periods between now and the end of the year. Apparently, they are still set up for and functioning by way of flash which I've been hearing will mostly be a thing of the past by then. If they have not updated their site software and changed it to function without flash, there may be quite a few disappointed subscribers that are L&M fans and admirers around then. I thought they may have already done it a few weeks back, because all of a sudden, live stream started working on my phone and never had before then. But, it only worked for about 2 days and then stopped again. My pc is an HP with windows 10 software which is Microsoft. I use Edge for my browser and it has been showing on top of the homepage since 4 to 5 months ago that flash will no longer be supported by the end of 2020.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, chris hillman said:

Sorry guys i carry on as if you all know what im on about keep forgetting you are not all from yorkshire

I’m not from Yorkshire,  but I am well aware of what you are talking about..Legendary!😹

• Like 1
  • Haha 1