Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

YEP!

Much would depend on what was perceived as the problem area's, and what people thought had to be " sorted out " I suppose.

Obviously both sides of the " dispute " would blame the other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Much would depend on what was perceived as the problem area's, and what people thought had to be " sorted out " I suppose.

The personal abuse needed sorting.. the ones about the participants of the project is fair game in my opinion ..only banter anyway about them not they they would ever know or care.....

• Like 1

Just now, jimbo4 said:

As it should be Jimbo, it would be extra dull around here if it was all bells and no whistles!  Have you ever been critiqued in your life?  I'm sure we all have and I can promise you there was good and bad through it all.  Some people care to much, some people care to little, and some people don't care at all.  If it was all a bed of roses, the pricks would just keep on coming, but if you balanced it out they wouldn't!  I do know this, if I ran a business the way RLC runs their business, and the only reason they can get away with it is because of the nudity and sex.....then I'd be out of business!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As it should be Jimbo, it would be extra dull around here if it was all bells and no whistles!  Have you ever been critiqued in your life?  I'm sure we all have and I can promise you there was good and bad through it all.  Some people care to much, some people care to little, and some people don't care at all.  If it was all a bed of roses, the pricks would just keep on coming, but if you balanced it out they wouldn't!  I do know this, if I ran a business the way RLC runs their business, and the only reason they can get away with it is because of the nudity and sex.....then I'd be out of business!

Of course I have been critiqued HF...You did it several times 😹

• Like 1